OK, Seems crazy maybe but since getting my Harmony Cart I Have 3 setups I can use that on. I have one complete boxed original ATARI FLASHBACK that I just do not see getting any use. Barely used to begin with (I played a couple times just to demonstrate in a video) I figure one of you might be interested. I can post pictures if required but you can watch my original video on it here: Click to view video on FLASHBACK I am offering!

The box DID get shuffled around a bit and has some nicks here and there but otherwise in good condition. If by chance a trade is agreed on of course I will ship with original box inside another box, it will be well packaged. I am in CANADA so will ship to Canada or U.S. ONLY.

I KNOW THIS MAY BE UNLIKELY OR A LONG SHOT BUT I FIGURED THIS WOULD BE THE PLACE TO ASK SINCE MANY OF YOU ARE COLLECTORS AND MAY HAVE AN EXTRA SYSTEM LYING AROUND DOING NOTHING ETC. HEY, YOU NEVER KNOW UNLESS YOU ASK RIGHT?

As for what I would like in return, well I would basically like a system I do not already have. I will consider just about any console or computer I do not already have. I merely want something I can play / use so I do not need original box or any extras, barebones is fine, I ask only that it is in generally good cosmetic condition and perfect working order. I would ask a minimum of power supply (proper one that is original or direct specification replacement, none of that "Well it will work with it" even though not the same voltage etc) anything needed for display and audio, though I do not need standard RF or RCA cables, I have enough of those, and at least one original working controller especially if it is unique like a 5200. I would really be interested in any of the following:

Consoles:

Atari 5200 / Atari XEGS / Original Intellivision OR Sears model / Odyssey 2 /

Computers: Texas Instruments Ti99a / CoCo3 / commodore Vic 20 /

THESE ARE MERELY my first choices however I am very happy to consider other console or computers, if I do not already have it I most definitely would consider it after all I am a collector trying to expand my collection and have something else I can make videos about so fee free to offer anything to trade that falls under the classic or retro gaming or computing label. Thank you for your time and consideration!
See my references in signature THANKS!