Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Atari 5200 Games, USA/JPN/EUR Modded Saturn Console, lots more!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default FS: Atari 5200 Games, USA/JPN/EUR Modded Saturn Console, lots more!

UPDATED 5/09/2010 3:51pm (PST)

RED = PENDING
    GREEN = SOLD

Hello everyone. Back to a usual thread. Just a few things up for sale this time and as usual I have a price for each item. Also as usual, that price is in no way set in stone. If you'd like to make an offer, go right ahead, it is encouraged! If you have something you'd like to trade, just ask! However I'd rather have cash for this stuff unless noted so that will take priority but you never know.

Easy Rules:

1) PM me with offers or post in the thread. I am willing to accept offers on any item listed below and would gladly cut you a price break if you would like to pick up multiple items. In other words prices aren't set in stone.

2) Shipping will be determined based upon size / weight of items being shipped. I will not overcharge you for shipping or charge for packaging means however I'm not going to cut corners at the risk of damaging an item in transit. Everything ships USPS Priority Mail or USPS Parcel Post unless the buyer specifies something else. Everything ships no later than 72 hours after your payment arrives.

3) All prices are in US dollars and at this time I can only accept payment in the form of MONEY ORDER drawn in US funds.

4) I would like to keep all shipping within the lower 48 United States. I'm no longer shipping items to Canada, sorry but it's simply too much of a problem these days with my schedule the way it is.

5) I reserve the right to refuse to do business with certain parties at my discretion.

6) Most important one - ALL SALES ARE FINAL! Vintage consoles / computers are vintage and there by can be working excellent one day and crap out the next. Condition will always be honestly described however. As collectors and users of such things, this is all something we should all know.

If you need more / better / specific pictures of anything just PM me. If you want higher resolution pictures of something and are seriously interested just let me know.

I've been building up excellent feedback in the DP Buying / Selling forum, you can view my Buying / Selling thread feedback below...

Click here to view my DP Buying / Selling feedback.

I have over 250 positive feedback (both buying and selling) on eBay, you can view my eBay feedback profile below...

Click here to view my eBay feedback

Thanks again for taking a look!

PLEASE MAKE OFFERS ON ANY ITEM!!

Most of this stuff isn't doing me any good so go ahead and make any offer on any item - you never know!

PLEASE POST IN THE THREAD IF YOU SEND ME A PM! "PM Sent" is fine, I really appreciate it when my thread is bumped by someone other than me! It's the proper thing to do.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Atari 5200

5200 - Realizing that I could use a little more space and that I never play my 5200 (I think it's actually boxed up at my parent's somewhere - haven't seen it for years), I've decided to get rid of my 5200 games. 18 titles total. They're all in decent condition, a couple may have stickers or sticker residue on the top spines (the guy I bought most of them from used to catalog them like that). There's nothing incredible here but they are all solid titles and a good starting point or a boost to a small 5200 collection. I want to sell them ALL at the same time as one lot. Titles are...

Defender
    Dig Dug
    Football (RealSports Football)
    Galaxian
    Joust
    Jungle Hunt
    Kangaroo
    Keystone Kapers
    Ms. Pac-Man
    Pac-Man
    Pitfall!
    Pole Position (only the right copy)
    Popeye
    Q*bert (bad label)
    River Raid
    Space Dungeon
    Super Breakout
    Vanguard

Again, I don't want to break up the lot, I want to move all 18 at once. I REALLY don't know what 5200 stuff is going for these days, especially loose cartridges, but I wouldn't guess very much. At $3.00 a cartridge it comes to $54.00 so I'm going to start at that, $54.00 shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Of course, offers are gladly considered but remember you must take them all.

Sega Saturn

SAT - Model 2 Sega Saturn with USA / JPN / EUR dual switch modification. I haven't modded a Saturn in quite awhile but I had some time over the weekend and a nice working Model 2 console sitting around that seemed to be crying out for a mod project. The result is yet another USA / JPN / EUR modded Saturn. I've sold these here before years ago, in fact the first time I did one of these three region systems was for a forum member.

This is a USA Model 2 Sega Saturn that will play original USA, JPN, and EUR games via the use of a pair of external switches. The switches are located on the right side of the system for easy reach. The lower front switch is USA/JPN and the upper back switch is USA/EUR. Region is selected in the following manner via a switch combination:

USA + USA = USA (DOWN + DOWN)
    JPN + USA = JPN (UP + DOWN)
    USA + EUR = EUR (DOWN + UP)

I have also recently replaced the system battery with a fresh one. This system has been used for 10+ hours since the modification, playing games in each region, without a single problem. The cartridge slot seems to be a little flaky which isn't all that uncommon with Saturn consoles. I can't get it to read an expansion card. Consider the cartridge slot as is, again, not entirely uncommon. Additionally since there's always a chance the switch may make before break, only toggle region when the console is off.

I'm looking to sell the modded CONSOLE ONLY. No power, no AV, no controllers, no games. I simply don't have any extras. Your standard power cable, Saturn AV cable, controllers, etc. will work 100% with the system, the modification doesn't effect this. This system WILL NOT PLAY BACKUPS, only original Saturn games from the USA, Japanese, and European regions. $60.00 or so shipped? I'm open to offers on the console. Please make an offer.

SAT - NiGHTS into Dreams large box version complete with 3D control pad. This is the complete NiGHTS kit that includes the 3D control pad, Not For Resale copy of the game in the standard jewel case, full size manual, and cardboard insert. The jewel case has the original insert and front art in excellent shape. The disc itself is in great condition as well with just the usual few very light surface nicks. I recently played through the entire game, it works 100%. The large manual is in great shape and is complete. The 3D control pad is in good condition as well and has had light use. I really used it more for playing Gale Racer (JPN) and the NiGHTS playthrough I did before listing this package. The original bag is included. The cardboard insert is complete, has a little tape here and there to help it keep it's folded panels in place. The large outer box is in good condition with shelf wear to all sides except the back. The corners are a little rolled from age. All tabs are intact and complete and the box is structurally sound. All this can be seen in the picture.

The value seems to roll around a little on these, maybe $40.00 shipped? I would also be willing to trade it for an official Sega Saturn Memory Card or a third party import "10X Direct Memory" memory card. I'm not interested in other memory cards.

SAT - Iron Man X-O Manowar in Heavy Metal complete. Contains the game in great condition, original uncracked case with inserts and booklet. The booklet is in great shape but is unstapled. There are also some passwords written on the second page in the "notes" area. I got this game in a lot of other things, I dunno, $10.00 shipped?

LaserDisc

LD - The Wizard on LaserDisc. I picked this up a couple weeks ago. It's in really nice shape with minimal wear to the front and back of the sleeve. The disc has a couple very small surface scratches that I seem to find common on LD's, the disc also has its protective bag. The sleeve is also in a protective plastic sleeve.

I was kind of surprised not to find a lot of these circulating online but I'm not about to say it's rare. The only one I've found for sale to help gauge a price is a Japanese version for $55.00. This is the US release. I'm open to offers. I currently don't have an LD player since I seem to have the worst luck with them but if there isn't any interest I'd have no problem in keeping it.

Stuff Not Pictured - make offers.

GBA - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team (new and factory sealed). Brand new old store stock.

NES - Metroid - cartridge only, clean, nice label, works great.

NES - Tetris - cartridge only, clean, nice label, works great.

NES - Donkey Kong Classics - cartridge only, clean, nice label, works great.

NES - Duck Hunt - boxed complete in nice shape, usual shelf wear to box and usage wear to booklet, no bag.

Am I looking for anything? Yeah, Final Lap Special (needs to be complete) for the Bandai WonderSwan Color. As always I will trade for nearly any Tomy Tutor / Tomy Pyuuta item, especially cartridges. I'll take battery doors for Nintendo Game & Watch widescreen units as well. (any color) I'm also always looking for complete PlayStation longbox games, interested in picking up many at a time at a couple bucks each. Lastly, Mamono Hunter Yohko for the Japanese Mega Drive, must be complete.

Will also trade for anime DVDs: Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon SuperS "Pegasus Collection" volumes 4 and 5 (Pioneer releases only, not the Genon rereleases - yes, I know they were the same company). Also the Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon (disc 8 only) and Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon R boxsets released by ADV. No bootlegs, only the release versions listed.
    Last edited by InsaneDavid; 05-09-2010 at 04:52 PM.

Insert Coin (Level 0) b1aCkDeA7h's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Is The Wizard CAV?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by b1aCkDeA7h View Post
    Is The Wizard CAV?
    No, it is CLV.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ohh man.... That Laserdisc of The Wizard would go PERFECT with the LaserActive I bought a few months ago. I already have it on DVD, though. Do you know if there are any differences?
    [SIZE="4"][URL="http://www.retroreviewproject.com"]The Retro Review Project[/URL][/SIZE]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    SkaarDragoon

If you lift the Canada ban I want some NES stuff....
    <Sothy> its the internet <Sothy> who cares

Quote Originally Posted by Daltone View Post
    This is a classic gaming site and the most active thread is a load of people wanking off to my little pony.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Back to the top page, PM replied to.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Back to the top.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received