Quote Originally Posted by Therealqtip View Post
No big deal I just get elites for Easter, yup nothing big. You? Oh just chocolate? Yeah this is my 3rd Elite. No big deal. My wifes getting me the FF13 Elite for Memorial Day, no big deal.

I mean jesus christ how loaded are you?
Oh, not very. Actually, she got my Resident Evil 360 for a steal. She's a pretty good shopper and chases deals when she finds them.

EDIT: I'm totally jealous of the RE one, totally obsessed with that game atm.
I really enjoyed RE5, too. That RE Edition was my second 360. My first one was a launch unit and it's still sealed in the box, I never opened it. Not for collecting purposes or anything like that, I just didn't really want a 360 then (it was an unsolicited Christmas gift). But when I got the RE5 system (which came with RE5, and Street Fighter II HD) I tore into it right away. I'm a survival horror fiend, and Resident Evil is pretty much the Gold standard since Silent Hill jumped the shark after part three.

My Resident Evil 5 basket came with a lot of RE goodies. One of the cooler ones was a Making of Resident Evil 5 DVD, that came with a USB thumb drive shaped like a chainsaw: