Hey Guys,

I am wondering if you can give me an idea of what some of these things are worth...

Complete Lunar Silver Star Story.

I have all 4 discs in great condition, the map still sealed, the hard cover instruction booklet, and the original outbox that it came in.

Earthbound - Complete in box. Cartridge, Box in great shape, Strategy Guide (with scratch and sniff intact), and other random inserts/advertisements

I also have some lighted signs. One of them is for Super Nintendo and the other is the Playstation logo.

The Super Nintendo sign is damaged to the point where the Super Nintendo logo and the back piece containing the light are no longer held together by the screws that were meant to hold them together. The sign still lights up and looks great. It just needs to sit on a shelf instead of being hung from a ceiling.

The Playstation sign lights up and is in great condition. The only issue is that it could probably use a different cord to go to the AC outlet. I think the previous owner decided to extend the cord on it, by splicing it with a longer AC cord.

Boxed Super Nintendo Version 2 system with Zelda: A Link to the Past pack in. All manuals and packing materials present. Played once (Doh! should have left it sealed )

I also have a Song Network Adaptor V2.5 start up disc.

So, as the forum goes... What are all of these things worth?

Pics of the signs: