http://www.psxnation.com/Forum/cgi-b...st=0&&#entry22

(I can't limit myself to just one...sorry!)

Asteroids - awesome 2D shooter with realistic gravity and intertia effects. I still play this at work. (shhh)

Pac-Man - graphics, siren sounds, challenge... this game is perfection. I play it whenever I need a quick stress relief.

Elite - NON-linear adventure through space. Be a trader. Be a killer. Be a government spy. It's your choice! Now available for Windows with suped-up graphics.

Populous - Part strategy, part adrenaline, all fighting. Your goal: Build a strong mini-civilization, gain god-like power, and then wipe out your opposition with earthquakes, floods, and other nasty attacks!

Tetris Attack - When I first started this game I didn't think it would be much, but it's very addictive. Strategy, impulsive decisions, precision eye-hand-coordination, and adrenaline... along with great graphics and sound effects. This is the best of the tetris-style puzzle games.

Super Mario RPG - cartoony role-playing game. Cute and a lot of fun that puts a smile on my face.

Final Fantasy 6 (aka FF3 on S-NES) - WOW. This game keeps coming up with surprises: Divide your group and go in three different directions at the same time!, set up 3 different groups and take them into a full-scale war!, tailor characters with magicite for summons and other magic, control *14* different characters each with *unique* abilities! And of course, a compelling story to wrap everything together. I can see why fans say FF6 is the best of the series.

Final Fantasy 9 - Basically this is an FF6-style RPG. Great story, great characters, great 3D graphics. It grabs you instantly with the opening scene and continues to hold your attention until the very end.