As they confirm with us, I will be announcing each LEGEND who will appear at Classic Gaming Expo on August 9th and 10th. You'll be able to see the summary of these "alumni" guests at the Classic Gaming Expo site.

You can view details on all of the confirmed legends who will be speaking, meeting, greeting, and signing autographs at this year's Classic Gaming Expo , but in this forum I'm going to provide some details about them. Take note of games and items that you might want to bring along for signatures!

John Harris

Mr. Harris is a legendary designer best known for Jawbreaker, Frogger and Mouskattack for the Atari 8-bit computers while with Sierra On-Line. He later ported Jawbreaker for the Atari 2600 for Tigervision, and designed educational software for the Atari 8-bit during his tenure at Blythe Valley Software.

Today, John continues to push the limits of design and performance. He has joined other industry veterans as a partner in Pulsar Interactive Corp. He wrote the A.I. and major systems design on Quest for Glory V for Yosemite Entertainment. He also took a mundane task, a management training tool for IBM executives, and injected the fun and feel of a gaming atmosphere. Manage This! was the resulting program, and was recognized as the best and most engrossing training experience ever. His latest work takes John back to his roots in creating ground-breaking performance on the limited hardware of the Game Boy Color.