Thread: FS/FT: Wii DEMO DISCS - Muramasa and Calling - very rare promo demos!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FS/FT: Wii DEMO DISCS - Muramasa and Calling - very rare promo demos!

I'm accepting offers for these two very rare Wii "Not For Resale" demo discs, Muramasa and Calling. Both are North American demo discs, and are very tough to find... many collectors aren't even aware that they exist!

I'm also open to trades for any Wii and Niintendo DS demos that I do not have - if you're interested in trading, let me know which you've got via PM!

Muramasa

I can't find much info about this one, but from what I've gathered, it was an in-store kiosk demo disc created for an independent chain of game stores. No front cover was created for this demo disc, and it was shipped in a generic white envelope.

The disc is not the full game, and only includes the first 2 or so levels of the game. The disc has some light surface marks on the playing side which do not affect play.

Calling

This rare demo disc was created for media preview purposes and was never sent to stores or available to consumers. It includes front and back cover art and is still factory-sealed. The disc does not include the full version of the game.

In addition to these demo discs, I've got a few others for trade/sale as well, including Deca Sports and Marble Saga Kororinpa.

I'm accepting cash offers (via PayPal) for each individual disc, and also open to trades for other Wii and Nintendo DS demo games... shoot me a PM!
    Last edited by kurtori; 05-09-2010 at 06:41 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump!

Apple (Level 5) Shadow Kisuragi's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kurtori View Post
    Muramasa

I can't find much info about this one, but from what I've gathered, it was an in-store kiosk demo disc created for an independent chain of game stores. No front cover was created for this demo disc, and it was shipped in a generic white envelope.

The disc is not the full game, and only includes the first 2 or so levels of the game. The disc has some light surface marks on the playing side which do not affect play.
    Muramasa was available at my local Play-N-Trade. I picked up ~5 copies of it when they were handing them out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Kisuragi View Post
    Muramasa was available at my local Play-N-Trade. I picked up ~5 copies of it when they were handing them out.
    That was the chain I couldn't think of the name of. There aren't any nearby me though so I guess I missed out on getting it from them...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump, pms responded to