SGC is returning for 2010, set to take place at the Westin DFW hotel from July 2nd to the 4th. What will it have this year?

-Arcades and pinball machines set to freeplay. The arcade space will be moving out of its previous room, so there will be more arcades to play.
-A console gaming room with almost every console imaginable and a sizeable library provided by GPX Gaming. It gave me my first chance to try the Neo Geo and Saturn during their 2009 convention.
-A vendor area with classic games for sale among other goodies.
-Panels with a few guests related to the hobby such as the AVGN, Keith Apicary, BrentalFloss and Uwe Boll, with more to be announced as the convention nears.
-Special competitions for both classic and modern games, including the main event: the Iron Man of Gaming.
-A movie room showing classic gaming related cartoons and other oddities.
-BYOC LAN and tabletop gaming areas.

I'll also be bringing "Mega Man 8-Bit Deathmatch" for its first public demo, you can see a trailer here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAXA0zDIwJ0

I'll also have two Saturn multi-taps ready for some 10 player Saturn Bomberman, along with the Neo Myth carts for SNES, N64, and Genesis if you'd like to check those out. I'd certainly like to meet the members that visit here who live in Texas, it's always nice to meet more people interested in classic games.

Here's my referral link if you're in the Texas area and interested in registering: http://www.sgconvention.com/register...ef=mugenmidget

With all that out of the way, is there anyone in the DFW area who might be attending? I read the thread here for SGC 2009 and it doesn't seem like the vendor area was well received. I'm not too confident they'll bring it up to OGVE levels of awesomeness, but I definitely think some good time can be spent gaming (and hopefully the increased size of the available arcades should make it more entertaining all around).

BTW I copied some of this from my thread at Sega-16, sorry if you saw this there as well. Just trying to bring out all of the classic gamers in Texas, last year's SGC 2009 was a fun show but I missed some of the truly retro heads like 98PaceCar and Brett Weiss unfortunately. Anyways, share your thoughts on SGC 2010 before and after and let me know if you plan to attend.