Thread: Im stuck in 3D Dot Game Heros in the last castle

Insert Coin (Level 0) careerbellman's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Im stuck in 3D Dot Game Heros in the last castle

I got a GREAT walkthru from gamefaqs.com, it is amazing and helped me get to the final castle with no problem. But in the final castle, in the Wind Temple section on floor 6, it says after you use the Parrallax and move the switches THEN go south to the next room. OK did that no problem, but its the next room I cant figure out. The walkthru reads "In the dark room, watch out for Magi and cracked tiles here and go straight south into the next room". Well its the cracked tiles that are 4 deep and 2 wide that I can not get past. It doesnt seem possable. There are no poles to grapple onto. HOW THE HECK DO YOU GET PAST CRACKED TILES?!?! I cant figure it out to save my life and I cant progress in the game unless someone can tell me what Im doing wrong. Can anyone help me?
    Thanks!!!
    Nothing can clench you thirst except rum and gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by careerbellman View Post
    I got a GREAT walkthru from gamefaqs.com, it is amazing and helped me get to the final castle with no problem. But in the final castle, in the Wind Temple section on floor 6, it says after you use the Parrallax and move the switches THEN go south to the next room. OK did that no problem, but its the next room I cant figure out. The walkthru reads "In the dark room, watch out for Magi and cracked tiles here and go straight south into the next room". Well its the cracked tiles that are 4 deep and 2 wide that I can not get past. It doesnt seem possable. There are no poles to grapple onto. HOW THE HECK DO YOU GET PAST CRACKED TILES?!?! I cant figure it out to save my life and I cant progress in the game unless someone can tell me what Im doing wrong. Can anyone help me?
    Thanks!!!
    Have you tried using the Dash Boots across them? I think I remember doing that through there.

Insert Coin (Level 0) careerbellman's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StakeRaiser View Post
    Have you tried using the Dash Boots across them? I think I remember doing that through there.
    Dash, yes thats right. DUH!!! It totally worked. I feel stupid now. Got past that and beat the Giant Knight, now at the final 2 bosses. This game was great, the walkthru I got really came in handy. Thanks for responding to this question. I appreciate it.
    Nothing can clench you thirst except rum and gold.