View Poll Results: who will have the best presentation?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • nintendo

15 36.59%
  • sony

9 21.95%
  • microsoft

10 24.39%
  • other (please post that company's name and state why)

7 17.07%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: who will be the best company @ e3?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    PaleSonicakuma

Default who will be the best company @ e3?

your thoughts please and polls close on monday!
    read sonic doom everyday on my myspace profile

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    garou5016

Why? Because what I says goes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah I wish Sega would unveil their "Super Dreamcast" or something haha.

But in all honesty, Nintendo always comes up with the biggest suprises. I mean come on Sony and Microsoft are just going to announce their "new motion sensor controllers".. geeze guys, let's play catch up to Nintendo why don't we - while Nintendo comes up with something completely new.

Insert Coin (Level 0) pepharytheworm's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

XSEED because of all the PSP Falcom games they plan to release in English. That is if Sony America doesn't give them a hard time. (which I hope doesn't ever happen)

At least Sony and Microsoft systems are still coming out with actual games. What does Wii have? Wii Sports Resort? Carnival Games 2?
    Wait, Mario Galaxy 2 never game out? Then what am I playing. By the way wouldn't Carnival games classify as more of an "actual game" since they are based on actual games at carnivals? You must have meant something else, like; games that "you" like to play
    Last edited by Flack; 06-12-2010 at 07:13 PM.
    Where's my chippy? There's my chippy.

Ryu Hayabusa (Level 16) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Oobgarm
    PSN
    Oobgarm
    Steam
    Oobgarm

ALS Industries
    RIP bargora, you will be greatly missed.That is how we do things on Giedion Prime.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pepharytheworm View Post
    Wait, Mario Galaxy 2 never game out? Then what am I playing.
    NSMB Wii is way superior to the Galaxy series. Fact. It still doesn't change the (again FACT) that the Wii library is the worst one I have ever seen. Even 3DO and Jaguar had some good games here and there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Skaar will win.
    zomg I have a sig

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nintendo is going to have a good show. Opinion. 3D could really enhance gaming (again OPINION) and I am really curious about the 3DS. Even Microsoft and Sony may show some cool advances here and there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Diskoboy74

Quote Originally Posted by WoodyXP View Post
    I'd have to agree with this one. 1st party DC titles being on PSN and XBLA is the best news I've heard, thus far.

Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Sega? Really? They haven't had a good E3 in about a decade. I am looking forward to all of the big three having a great E3. Nintendo's actual E3 announcements last year were super mediocre, but they delivered some great titles this year. I am really excited for the 3DS, not because of the 3D, but because for the first time, Nintendo is actually launching hardware that's on the cutting edge performance wise if the rumors are correct. I also believe that despite being late to the race, both the Move and Natal are going to be very impressive and actually advance motion control in gaming.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    haasinhampton

Neo Geo CD 2
    Autobots. Roll out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Diskoboy74

Quote Originally Posted by Bojay1997 View Post
    Sega? Really? They haven't had a good E3 in about a decade. I am looking forward to all of the big three having a great E3. Nintendo's actual E3 announcements last year were super mediocre, but they delivered some great titles this year. I am really excited for the 3DS, not because of the 3D, but because for the first time, Nintendo is actually launching hardware that's on the cutting edge performance wise if the rumors are correct. I also believe that despite being late to the race, both the Move and Natal are going to be very impressive and actually advance motion control in gaming.
    I'm 35. Waving my arms around like a raving lunatic gets a bit tedious, after 5 minutes. When I bought my Wii, the novelty wore off after 10 minutes.

Motion controls sounded great, in the beginning, but if I want to flail body around like someone having a seizure, I'd hit the gym, or the locar dance club.

IMO, Nintendo lost all credibility with the Wii. They had a chance to get rid of their "kiddie" image, once and for all. Instead, the Wii is now swimming in Disney and Nickelodeon shovelware. I'll bet I can't count the number of Spongebob Squarepants games, on the Wii, with even if I had 6 pairs of hands. In a nutshell - Nintendo is dead to me.

As for 3-D console/PC games, and the 3Ds I can take it or leave it.... 3D technology has been around for decades, now. It seems a bit odd, they're now saying it's the be-all-end-all of new technologies.

Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by diskoboy View Post
    I'm 35. Waving my arms around like a raving lunatic gets a bit tedious, after 5 minutes. When I bought my Wii, the novelty wore off after 10 minutes.

Motion controls sounded great, in the beginning, but if I want to flail body around like someone having a seizure, I'd hit the gym, or the locar dance club.

IMO, Nintendo lost all credibility with the Wii. They had a chance to get rid of their "kiddie" image, once and for all. Instead, the Wii is now swimming in Disney and Nickelodeon shovelware. I'll bet I can't count the number of Spongebob Squarepants games, on the Wii, with even if I had 6 pairs of hands. In a nutshell - Nintendo is dead to me.

As for 3-D console/PC games, and the 3Ds I can take it or leave it.... 3D technology has been around for decades, now. It seems a bit odd, they're now saying it's the be-all-end-all of new technologies.
    I'm sure Nintendo is really sad that they released the Wii, what with all the millions of people throwing money at them and all. Is there a lot of shovelware on the Wii? Of course. Are there amazing games on the Wii? Absolutely. I'm not sure why you expected Nintendo to go after the middle aged gamer audience, but the Wii is not any different in its targeted appeal than any other system Nintendo has released in the US. The difference is that you are now 35 and the target audience is half that age or younger.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    The Shamemaker
    PSN
    heybtbm
    Steam
    The_Shamemaker

Quote Originally Posted by diskoboy View Post

Yeah, but most of Nintendo's 1st party titles are really frickin' good. I despise motion controls too, they usually suck and rarely work as intended...but in reality they're either very a minor part of the game (SMG1/2, NSMB, LOZ:TP) or non-existent (MK Wii, SSBB).

Sure, I enjoy a Battlefield or Call of Duty session more than Mario these days, but people that ignore the Wii are missing out on some of the best games this generation IMO.
    "One of the ways I gauge a DS game is by recharges. "...Tycho (Penny Arcade)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I can count all the Spongebob Wii titles on one hand.
    And don't bring up that stupid girlie Aladdin rip off! Shantea?

Shmup Hooligan Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Saab is going to win E3... Stupid newbs.

This signature is dedicated to all those
    cyberpunks who fight against injustice
    and corruption every day of their lives

Pac-Man (Level 10) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    3DS Friend
    0473-8317-6182

Quote Originally Posted by FacepalmTree View Post
    It still doesn't change the (again FACT) that the Wii library is the worst one I have ever seen.
    Shit, what? SHIT. WHAT?? Dude, I didn't really believe you at first, but you stating the Wii library is the worst is a FACT instead of your opinion really opened up my eyes. Damn, I can't believe I spent the last 4 years of my life thinking I was actually having fun playing games like Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Excitebots, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Wario Land: Shake It, MadWorld, A Boy and His Blob, Muramasa, Metroid Prime, New Super Mario Bros., Punch-Out, Boom Blox, Dance Dance Revolution, Tatsunoko Vs Capcom, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Cave Story, Mario Kart, Klonoa, Ghostbusters, Megaman 9, Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People, Zack and Wiki, Monster Hunter Tri, Ghostbusters, Dance Dance Revolution, No More Heroes, not to mention the countless other games I missed out on in the past downloaded on Virtual Console.

You're right, it's all garbage. I'm gonna go out and buy myself a Jaguar CD instead.

By the way... you're a tool. FACT.
    Last edited by joshnickerson; 06-11-2010 at 09:44 PM.

DP Feedback | Game Blog of Awesomeness! | Seeking out these GCN kiosk discs: Jan 2002, 21, 25, & 29

Pac-Man (Level 10) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    PSN
    buzz_retro64

My vote goes to Sega.

Sonic 4
    Sonic Colors
    and probably other great titles in the line up.

Insert Coin (Level 0) pepharytheworm's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I found 5 Spongebob titles on the Wii and 7 on the PS2. Do you hate the PS2 also?
    Where's my chippy? There's my chippy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Active Enterprises Ltd. will be the best, what with the new Action 260 game for Wii. It has 260 games! 260! And they're definitely not shit like the Action 52 cart!