Thread: FS: NIB Black Sega Sports Dreamcast - $130 shipped! With extras!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FS: NIB Black Sega Sports Dreamcast - $130 shipped! With extras!

Well, something I thought I would never part with, but it does me no good in storage.

I purchased the black USA/NTSC "Sega Sports" Dreamcast right at the very end of the DC's life from Toys R Us I believe. I already had my trusty release day white console, but having the black one seemed cool. I figured if my white one ever died, I'd have a spare to rely on. Well, needless to say, my white DC has never died on me

I did take the black console out of the box and test it right after I purchased it. I had to make sure it was functional of course. It worked fine and I then tucked it back in the box and it went into storage.

I am asking $150 shipped for it. PM if interested!

EDIT:

Well, since I am trying to purchase something that I really want (and my wife will not let me spend any more out of our account!) and I have yet to receive an offer, I am going to reduce the price on this.

I am now asking $130 shipped. Like I said earlier, the system is new. I did take it out and test it when I purchased it (I had to for peace of mind!) and of course it works perfectly as expected. It comes with two 2K series games as well as the web browser, manual, black sega sports gamepad, a/v cable, power cable, phone cable, and of course the system and all box internal packaging. The box is in beautiful condition...looks like it was just unpacked from a sega shipment

I will package this very securely so as not to damage the box. I will also insure it for you.

If you take this off my hands TODAY, I will also include a very gently used official sega VMU (white) with original packaging, as well as a second official sega white controller...used but in good shape. Finally, I will include the following games that I have had floating around here:

Cheats ‘N Codes Vol.1 (complete, exc conditon)
    Jeremy McGrath Supercross 2000 (complete, light scratches on disc)
    Phantasy Star Online (complete, exc condition)
    4x4 EVO (complete, scratches on disc but works, case cracked)
    Sega Sports NBA 2K (complete, scratches on disc but works)
    South Park – Chef’s Luv Shack (complete, minor scratches on disc, case cracked)
    Sega Dreamcast Web Browser (complete, exc condition, some very small cracks on case)
    Sega Sports NBA 2k2 (complete, scratches on disc but works)
    Sega Sports NBA 2k1 (missing back half of cd case insert, scratches on disc but works)
    Generator Vol.1 (scratched up, but works, loose in generic case)
    Generator Vol.2 (scratched up, but works, loose in generic case)
    Star Wars Episode 1 Racer (loose in generic case, scratched up but works)
    Legacy Of Kain – Soul Reaver (complete, case cracked, scratches on disc but works)
    Sega Sports NFL 2k1 (complete, scratches on disc but works)

Once again, you get all of this for the $130 shipped if you buy it TODAY. A little incentive to get it sold quicker, and buy my thing quicker as well
    Last edited by zektor; 06-21-2010 at 12:44 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump on this. I'm extended the offer to include the additional items for one more day. Afterward, I will just list this on ebay. Please don't let me do that! Give this nice new rare black DC a good home!