Howdy-

About 2 years ago, I responded to a Craigslist ad for a NOS Turbo Express with the capacitors replaced by a TZD/TTi technician, as well as a pile of Turbo Chips.

I bought the lot. Turns out that this was some of the remaining inventory of TZD/TTi, being sold by Steve Garwood himself, the former owner of TZD & former director of sales of TTi. The Turbo Chips were ones used by game testers at TTi!

He shipped the Turbo Chips in a keen Turbo Grafx 3-ring binder, with lots of clear sheets with lettered tabs & pouches (baseball card sheets? business card sheets?).

And, he was kind enough to throw in a small stack of photocopied documents of customer support help line info for the game Dungeon Explorer. These are papers that the testers & help line people used. They include maps, passwords, walkthrough info, etc. A little more detail on the Dungeon Explorer documents: I sorted through them today & there are 41 sheets of paper. 14 are unique--I put those into set 1. The remaining 4 sets of papers have 13, 5, 5, & 4 sheets to them, & each sheet in set 2-5 is also already included in set 1. So, sets 2, 3, 4, & 5 are each a different subset of set 1. Clear as mud?

I'm looking to sell or trade this TG binder, with the Dungeon Explorer documents, pouch sheets & dividers (no Turbo Chips--I'm keeping those!).

Pictures at http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/f...ab/forsale/tg/

Feel free to make offers! If you want to spread the love, I could theoretically divvy up the Dungeon Explorer notes 5 ways, unless 1 person wants to horde multiple copies of the same pages.

Thanks!
-Jason