Just thought I'd take two minutes to recommend GameBaz.

I was looking for De La Jet Set Radio, which was only available from Dreamcast Direct at the time of its release.

When Jet Set Radio was released in Japan it had a few bugs, and was considered incomplete. The difficulty was too hard and missed many aspects found in the US and European release. De La Jet Set Radio fixed all this, and is considered the complete Jet Set Radio. It features all the music, characters and the levels from the Western release. You also get English subtitles if you set your Dreamcast's language to English. Same applies if you set it to German, Spanish, French etc., but De La keeps the Japanese voices.

Anyway, this game is pretty rare. Last few times I've seen it on eBay, it's gone for around $200.

Failing to find any copies on eBay, I just did a google search - "buy De La Jet Set Radio". GameBaz popped up, but I've always been suspicious to online used-games sites. It said that the manual might be missing, disc might be scratched but will still work, spine card was likely to be missing.

Anyway, I gave them a chance, and opted to withdraw from the deal if the manual was missing. I paid $120 shipped with EMS.

Well, I got the package today. Manual in mint condition, disc in mint condition with no scratches at all, spine card present in mint condition.

So, yeah, if you're looking for older games that can't be found on eBay, Rising Stuff, or whatever, give GameBaz a try. I specially like that they give you the option to withdraw from the deal if the manual is missing, disc is too scratched, etc. I think there are three factors you can choose between which allows you to cancel the order. You just choose the one fitting you, and you're set. They'll let you know if any of the three factors is the case with your game. They also give you the tracking number for the package they've sent to you.

Nico