Thread: Blue Wireless Katana PS2 Controller - How to sync?

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Blue Wireless Katana PS2 Controller - How to sync?

Hello, I have a Blue Wireless Katana PS2 Controller that I am having trouble syncing to the console. The batteries are in correct, and it takes three AAA's. They are not low or empty. I put the receiver in the console and then turned the console on. For some reason, when I press the Force Link Button on the Receiver and then press and hold the Force Link Button on the controller; the blue light on the receiver blinks and the red light on the controller does not blink when I'm holding its Force Link Button. When I let go of it, though; the red light blinks again. I have even tried pressing and holding the Receiver's Force Link Button and the Controllers Force Link Button, then releasing. It still doesn't connect. I've even tried pointing the red light in front of the blue light on the receiver. The red light still blinks, while the blue receiver light blinks fast for only a tiny bit and then blinks at normal speed. I have also verified that the receiver is plugged into the first controller port. Please tell me how to sync this Blue Wireless Katana PS2 Controller! Do I have to let Grand Theft Auto Vice City completely load, or will that still do nothing?

P.S. I was trying to sync this controller while the PS2 and Grand Theft Auto Vice City were loading up. The reason why I pick Grand Theft Auto Vice City for testing, is because it uses everything on the controller.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BooperGrandson View Post
    Hello, I have a Blue Wireless Katana PS2 Controller that I am having trouble syncing to the console. The batteries are in correct, and it takes three AAA's. They are not low or empty. I put the receiver in the console and then turned the console on. For some reason, when I press the Force Link Button on the Receiver and then press and hold the Force Link Button on the controller; the blue light on the receiver blinks and the red light on the controller does not blink when I'm holding its Force Link Button. When I let go of it, though; the red light blinks again. I have even tried pressing and holding the Receiver's Force Link Button and the Controllers Force Link Button, then releasing. It still doesn't connect. I've even tried pointing the red light in front of the blue light on the receiver. The red light still blinks, while the blue receiver light blinks fast for only a tiny bit and then blinks at normal speed. I have also verified that the receiver is plugged into the first controller port. Please tell me how to sync this Blue Wireless Katana PS2 Controller! Do I have to let Grand Theft Auto Vice City completely load, or will that still do nothing?

P.S. I was trying to sync this controller while the PS2 and Grand Theft Auto Vice City were loading up. The reason why I pick Grand Theft Auto Vice City for testing, is because it uses everything on the controller.

Thank you and have a nice day.
    Does anybody have any ideas? Please help me!