Thread: Question about feedback

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Question about feedback

If someone doesn't pay and you get a fvf credit etc, can they still leave feedback on you?

haven't had to do since the feedback changes but a lady won an auction ,been 7 days filed a non paying warning, and she e-mails me asking if I can wait two weeks so she can put some money on a pre-paid card...

so obviously I am going to have to file a claim. not re-listing it as I don't need the cash I was originally selling it for and would rather keep the game at this point.

but I just want to make sure its not gonna bite me in the ass, as I am going to probably have to do it again this week for someone who has won 8 auctions and hasn't paid as well. That one is odd as he has good feedback, the other was a +2 so not surprised.

I give folks 7 days, which i know is on the long side for most of you but curious how long you folks give?
    You did what? With who? For how many cookies?
    Always looking for promotional materials and classic gaming commercials in print and video form
    my feedback-http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48618

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by brykasch View Post
    If someone doesn't pay and you get a fvf credit etc, can they still leave feedback on you?
    After the dispute has been closed, they cannot leave feedback, positive or negative.

I give folks 7 days, which i know is on the long side for most of you but curious how long you folks give?
    Ebay has a nice new feature where you can have them take care of unpaid items automatically for you. I have it set where on the fifth day, a dispute is opened and five days later, the dispute is closed, assuming the buyer never paid. This eliminates most of the hassle of dealing with non-payers, and you're sent an email for every step of the way, keeping you fully updated on your deadbeat progress.

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yeah I saw it and may use it in the future, I just like to be hands on about stuff so i don't miss anything, but it is a handy feature. Thanks for the info!
    You did what? With who? For how many cookies?
    Always looking for promotional materials and classic gaming commercials in print and video form
    my feedback-http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48618