Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Digital Press Classic Guide

  1. #1
    Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default Digital Press Classic Guide

    Does anyone know where I can find a copy of the Classic Guide? So far the only place I've been able to find one is Amazon.com and I'm not sure I want to spend $100 on it. I have a copy of the Advance Guide and I absolutely love it and would love to find the other one.

  2. #2
    Kirby (Level 13) Griking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    5,548
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    I remember there being talk of a new edition a few years ago but never saw anything come of it? Is a new edition still in the works or has it been canned? I've asked this a few times but never got a response.

  3. #3
    Crono (Level 14) Custom rank graphic

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,692
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Is it just repricing everything or are there any games missing from the old guide?
    Everything in the above post is opinion unless stated otherwise.

  4. #4
    Pretzel (Level 4) MASTERWEEDO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    870
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    any idea when this new guide will be out? I dont wanna buy the old guide only to have a new one come out right after.

  5. #5
    Crono (Level 14) Custom rank graphic

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,692
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MASTERWEEDO View Post
    any idea when this new guide will be out? I dont wanna buy the old guide only to have a new one come out right after.
    You can't buy the old guide anyways. You can buy the advanced guide(16bit+) but it doesn't say anything about them creating a new version of that one. I've been thinking about buying the advanced guide for awhile now, just haven't did it yet.

    One other thing. In both the classic guide and the advanced guide it shows the TG16. Does that mean the TG16CD is on the advanced guide and the TG16 is on the classic guide or are all TG16 games on both guides since it's both an 8bit and a 16bit console.
    Everything in the above post is opinion unless stated otherwise.

  6. #6
    Crono (Level 14)
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    6,332
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    I have one of each guide left. Classic & Advance. $100 shipped for the pair. I can fit them in a priority box. US Only. Paypal only. Won't sell separate.

    PM if interested.

    [/plug]
    #vbender

  7. #7
    Crono (Level 14) Custom rank graphic

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,692
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandAmChandler View Post
    I have one of each guide left. Classic & Advance. $100 shipped for the pair. I can fit them in a priority box. US Only. Paypal only. Won't sell separate.

    PM if interested.

    [/plug]
    I just put in an order for the advanced because the advanced one is still selling on the site. I'm not really interested in the original, atleast for that price. I don't know how much the original is going for but I'd wait for the rerelease. I'm not one to spend "technically" $70 on any book.
    Last edited by kupomogli; 10-06-2010 at 02:15 AM.
    Everything in the above post is opinion unless stated otherwise.

  8. #8
    Kirby (Level 13) ubersaurus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    5,471
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    ubersaurus

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kupomogli View Post
    You can't buy the old guide anyways. You can buy the advanced guide(16bit+) but it doesn't say anything about them creating a new version of that one. I've been thinking about buying the advanced guide for awhile now, just haven't did it yet.

    One other thing. In both the classic guide and the advanced guide it shows the TG16. Does that mean the TG16CD is on the advanced guide and the TG16 is on the classic guide or are all TG16 games on both guides since it's both an 8bit and a 16bit console.
    TG16 was included in the advance guide because information had to be drastically updated in the two year span between the last classic edition and the advance one. Pricing in particular, but there are other changes.
    Check out the Kleppings!
    Make Way For Madness!
    "9 is a poor man's 11, and 11 is a Baker's Ten."
    Infinite Lives

Similar Threads

  1. Wtb: Digital Press Classic And Advance Game Guide
    By garagesaleking!! in forum Buying and Selling
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 10:02 PM
  2. WTB: Digital Press Classic Guide
    By Starwander in forum Buying and Selling
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-02-2007, 08:23 PM
  3. WTB: Digital Press 8-bit Classic Guide
    By heynetboy in forum Buying and Selling
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 02:13 PM
  4. WTB - Digital Press Classic Guide $30 shipped
    By nate1749 in forum Buying and Selling
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-20-2007, 11:29 PM
  5. WTB Digital Press Collectors Guide Classic
    By dcx516 in forum Buying and Selling
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-11-2006, 10:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •