Alright got some stuff for sale. I’m listing prices for most of these but they may very well be off feel free to let me know if you think so I won’t take offense. The more you buy the cheaper I’ll let it go for etc.

If you need more pics, descriptions or anything of that nature please ask. Got plenty of feedback here as well as eBay (neo-geo_master).

Finally I will take trades, most of what I’d be interested in is some various mvs games I’ve never played, pretty much any arcade stuff that piques my interest , etc. Try me you never know.

Neo Geo Pocket B&W Games Japanese: All are complete most are in mint or near mint condition. Went by the low side of the guide for most of these. Pic of B&W games

Master of Syougi $15
Melon-Chan’s Growth Diary $15
Neo Cherry Master $10
Neo Cup 98 $15
Pocket Tennis $20

Neo Geo Pocket Color Games Japanese. All are complete most are in mint or near mint condition. Went by the low side of the guide for most of these.
Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4 Rare 1 Rare 2

Biomotor Unitron $10
Bikkuriman 2000 Viva! Pocket Festiva! $20
Cardfighters Clash SNK $15
Cardfighters Clash Capcom $15
Dekahel 2 $5
Dive Alert Rebecca $6
E-Cup $5
Evolution $15
Fatal Fury First Contact $10
Hanabi $5 (box has some crushage on one side ask for pics if you wish)
Infinity Cure $25
Koi Koi Mahjong $150 obo?
Memories off Pure $25
Mezase! Kanji-Ou $60
Neo Baccarat $15
Neo Cup 98 Plus Color $10
Neo Derby Champ $5
Neo Dragon’s Wild $10
Neo Mystery Bonus $10
Neo Poke Pro Yakyuu $40
Oo Hanabi $7 (this is the prize version from pachinko parlors)
Pachinko Pocket Parlor $40
Party Mail $20
Pocket Love If $30
Porcano 2 $5
Soreike! Hanafuda Dojo $50

Neo Geo Pocket UK Games: All are complete most are in mint or near mint condition
UK Pic

Neo Mystery Bonus $10

Neo Geo Pocket Accessories: Most of the cables are new.

US Link Cable Brand New Sealed $15
Japanese AC Adaptor $10
Earphones $10 (Yes NGPC Earphones)

NGPC Collectibles

Cardfighters Clash Cards - $7 a pack. I found a couple of these left over, they are sealed and are actually more like decks if that makes sense.

Neo Geo Posters – Some Pocket stuff, some MVS, some ports, a bit of everything really. These all vary in condition from like new to very good, but there are NO rips tears or anything of that nature. Some have obviously been folded, or rolled a number of times, but again no rips etc or anything like that.

Full Size Posters – Some of these are US some are Japanese

Magical Drop III (Saturn) - $20

Cardfighters Clash - $20
Cardfighters SNK side and Capcom side - These are staying as a set, and I like them a LOT so that’s why it’s a higher price because I really don’t mind keeping them. $60
Match of the Millenium - $25
Samurai Showdown Pocket This is for the 1st Samsho on the Pocket - $20
Samurai Showdown 2 Pocket This is for the 2nd Samsho on the Pocket - $20
Super Real Mahjong Pocket - $20

Metal Slug 5 - $15
Samurai Showdown 5 I have 2 of these $15
KOF 02 $10

Half Size Posters – All in English

SVC Chaos - $5
Rage of the Dragons I believe I have 2 of these as well - $5 each

Wall Scrolls – I picked these up locally many years ago. I don’t think they are rare really but, figured someone might be interested.

K KOF - $8
Terry Real Bout - $10
Nakaruru Samurai Showdown - $10

Product Catalogs – All in Japanese

Neo Geo 96 Catalog – $20 - Pretty neat has Metal Slug, AOF 3, and some games I’m not sure were ever released. You can see the insides here and here
Data East Catalog 97-98 – $20 - this has a spread of Soukyugurentai and Magical Drop III as well as a number of other games.

File Folders

Cardfighters Clash - $15
Magical Drop File Folder 1 – $13 - Yes this comes with the sticker sheet shown.
Magical Drop File Folders 2 & 3 - $20
Match of the Millenium - $12

MVS flyers – These are almost all in Japanese, a couple at the end are English.

Magical Drop III – $10 - The regular MDIII MVS flyer
Magical Drop III – $13 - More of a booklet really as it opens up with about 8 pages total, here’s another pic and another
Panic Bomber -$15
Dunk Dreams - $10
Fire Suplex – $15 - This one opens up as you can see here and here
Soccer Brawl - $11
Galaxy Fight - $10
Magical Drop II - $12
Football Frenzy - $10
Matrimelee - $10
Art of Fighting – $25 - Opens up here and again here
Sengoku 3 – $10 This is English
Zupapa – $10 This is English as well

Neo Geo Pocket Flyers and a few other oddities

Japanese

Biomotor Unitron -$9
Biomotor Unitron (different version) - $9 - A different flyer than the above
Bikkuriman 2000 Viva! - $12
Cardfighters Clash - $14
Crush Roller - $9
Delta Warp - $12
Derby Champ - $8
Dive Alert Becky’s - $7
Dive Alert Matt’s - $7
Fatal Fury 1st Contact -$9
KOF R2 & Puzzle Bobble Mini - $10 - 2 sided you can see the PB side here
Magical Drop Pocket - $13
Neo Cup 98 Plus - $9
Neo Poke Pro Yakyu - $14
Pac-man - $8
Showdown 2 - $11
SNK vs Capcom Match of the Millenium - $9
Match of the Millenium - $11 Different than the above
Sonic Adventure - $10
Sonic Adventure (different version) - $10 – A different version of the above
Wireless Communication Link - $10

Neo Geo World Tickets - $Free – These came with some pockets before the opening
Neo Geo Pocket Information Vol 1 - $12 You can see some of the inside here
Neo Geo Pocket Information Vol 3 - $12 You can see more of the insides here

US

Fatal Fury 1st Contact Front and back - $12
Gals Fighters Front and back - $15
KOF R2 Front and back - $15
Match of the Millenium Front and back - $15

Store Flyer? - $7 -This is a regular flyer like you’d find in a game store. Some more pics here and here
Neo News - $10 – I believe this was from the UK actually. It is issue one but I don’t think there were any more. Another pic here

Comics or Manga – Some of this stuff I’ve never seen sell before so pricing it was difficult, make offers if you wish.

King of Fighters R1 & R2 - $25 This is 2 books, one for R1 one for R2
Match of the Millenium - $25 again 2 books both for MotM though.
Ogre Battle -$10 – This is smaller and might be brand new. It is for the Neo Pocket version of the game
Magical Drop 2 & 3- $30 – One book for MD2 and one for MD3

SNK Supporters Club or SSC – This was the Fanclub in Japan and I have a number of various items from it. The rarest stuff probably being the actual magazine they put out. I have a number of issues. If you have questions about games covered etc I’ll do my best to help just ask.

SSC Vol 3 - $12
SSC Vol 4 - $12
SSC Vol 5 - $10 – I have 2 copies of this issue.
SSC Vol 13 - $13

Random Items from the SSC

KOF R1 File Folder - $8
Pencil Box Thing – $5 - Still unopened as you can see. Here is another pic
Pencil Cup Holder - $5 – Still unopened

Postcards – These were sent out to members of the fanclub at Christmas etc. These are cool. I have multiples of most of these.

Happy New Year - $5 – Lots of different characters
Seasons Greetings & Happy New Years - $5 – Again lots of characters
Neo Geo Pocket Christmas - $5
KOF 97 - $5
KOF 98 - $5
KOF 99 - $5
KOF 2000 - $5

This is NOT a SSC postcard but it is badass

Garou Mark of the Wolves - $15? – From the DC version, seriously awesome postcard, unsure of it’s origins but it is official SNK.

Mooks – Lots of mooks, I’ll try to organize these fairly well. If you have ANY questions please ask and I’ll do my best. I can take as many pics as you need.

All About – A couple of group pictures. You can see the first here and the second here. These are roughly 300 pages each.

Fatal Fury Special - $13
Art of Fighting 2 - $10
King of Fighters 94 - $10
Samurai Shodown 2 -$25 This is for the set (2) because a game this awesome couldn’t fit in just one book.
Fatal Fury 3 - $12
King of Fighters 95 $12

Gamest Mooks

World Heroes 2 - $4 – Technically this is Gamest Magazine #95 not a part of the Mook Series. That being said almost all of the book is essentially a mook on World Heroes 2.
Galaxy Fight - $9 – Gamest Mook Vol 9
KOF 94 - $10 – Gamest Mook Vol 2.
KOF 96 - $13- Gamest Mook Vol 54
Virtua Fighter 2 Act 1 - $5 – Gamest Mook vol 5, yea it’s not Neo but it was in the stack.

Geibun Mooks

Capcom vs SNK Millennium Fight 2000 - $12 – Geibun Mook No. 259

Unknown Mooks

Fatal Fury Special Cancellation - $13 – Awesome mook, I have no idea who published it though.

Neo Geo Freak Magazines – Some issues only, some posters only, some both.

Cardfighters Clash Poster $10 – From NGF issue 11, 1999
Gals Poster - $10 – From issue 6, 2000
Issue 6, 1996- $7 – No Poster, covers Art of Fighting 3, Ninja Masters, etc
Issue 11, 1996 - $10 – No Poster. This is a KOF 1996 issue.
Issue 9, 2000 - $20 – Comes with this awesome poster and primarily covers KOF 2000
Issue 10, 2000 - $10 – No poster. This is a KOF 2000 issue.

If someone is seriously interested, I have a COMPLETE set of NGF’s. Every issue, with matching posters. I also have every issue of the SSC fanclub, as well as a couple other items. I would have no problems selling them, but I don’t need to either. So if you are interested, shoot me a PM.

Trading Cards – These are really hard to price. Throw me some offers, not looking for anything high, just don’t know what to ask on a number of them. Oh and when I say around 50 cards or whatever number, I’m counting different cards, I’ll list a different number separately for doubles if there are any.

Samurai Showdown 64 Card Binder – Comes with a single card that came with the binder. Never found the cards from this series. The front cover is a bit bent, could probably be straightened.

Last Blade - $? – Complete Regular Set, missing 2 cards from the Specials (9 total). That’s about 75 or so cards in the set, and also included are 200 or so doubles, a sealed pack, an empty box with a number of empty packs inside. Card Pics here and here and here.

KOF 94 – This is a full regular set (about 70 cards), missing a few special cards though. These (and the other cards like these) are pretty old. Dated from early to mid 90’s depending on the series.

KOF 95 – 25 or so different cards

KOF 98 – Comes with the binder in perfect shape, and about 75 or so cards, missing a few specials and regular cards. Comes with about 75 or so doubles as well. Pics can be seen here and here. Also a sealed pack is included.

KOF 99 – About 75 or so different cards, pretty close to a full set.

KOF Chronicles – This is a cool series covering all the KOF’s to that point. More pics here and here. About 75 or so cards

Fatal Fury 2 – These are old, only about 6 regular sized ones, and 5 tiny ones.

Fatal Fury Special – about 40 or so cards.

Fatal Fury Barcode Fighters – Full set I believe of 36 cards, and about 25 doubles. These are cool, more pics here

Samurai Showdown – About 25 or so cards.

Samurai Showdown 2 – about 40 or so cards

Samurai Showdown 2 – Not really trading cards, more like a card game I think. These are bigger and fatter than regular cards. Pics here and here. I believe this is a full set, has about 75 or so cards and some doubles as well.

World Heroes 2 – around 30 or so cards

Gamest Collection Round 1 – Comes with the binder (front cover a little bent could probably be straightened). I’m pretty sure this is a complete set, about 125 cards. Pics here and here. Covers lots of different games, even has a few throwback cards to some classics here. Also comes with around 100 doubles, a box and some empty packs.
Scitron Cards – Not sure where these came from? One from KOF 94 and 3 Samsho. Free with anything else.

Super Street Fighter 2 – They were in the same box Only about 7 or so, free if you buy anything else.

SNK Collectibles – Kind of a catch all category for the stuff that didn’t fit into any other spot above

Samurai Shodown Mini Board - $15 – You can see a pic of the back here, it looks like a board game for Samsho.
KOF 10th Anniversary Terry Keychain type thing? - $3 – Can’t remember where this came from.
Sticker Sheet - $3 – Primarily pocket related stuff