I have an R-Zone, and I would have to agree that it's the worst console ever.

With the Studio II, you get some passable games. The R-Zone doesn't have games, it has wannabe Tiger handheld carts that you see through a mirror. You probably couldn't even port Pong to it properly, unless the ball could only be in 9 possible positions because every sprite was physically etched into the cart. Seriously, there is nothing redeeming about the R-Zone. I'd rather play a Pop Station - it's the same thing except you don't look quite as dorky while you make an attempt to play it. There was a handheld R-Zone, and I've heard it sold better, but I never say any for sale.

Virtual Boy does have a few good games. It also has a nice sound chip, in my opinion. When I think of VB, the audio is what comes to mind. 32X and Jaguar are decent too. The problem was that so called "bad consoles" didn't showcase the right content. Imagine a 32X RPG. A "bad console" should have truly horrible design and hardware, like the R-Zone. If you literally CANNOT make a decent game for a piece of hardware, then it deserves to be hated.