Thread: FS: Mystery Grab Boxes!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FS: Mystery Grab Boxes!

I have 4 large USPS priority flat rate boxes (12x12x6) filled to the brim with a random assortment of promotional items that I need to move. Generally, the stuff is from the GCN era and newer, and may include anything from tshirts, plushes, etc, etc (hint, look at my old sales to see what may be included in your box....but I have also found more stuff since then!)

I'm asking $35 shipped for each, and the stuff inside is worth more than that.

Sorry, but these boxes are for shipping within the US....the baby is due in less than two weeks, and I don't have time to hassle with lines at the PO and the customs forms

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sisko View Post
    I have 4 large USPS priority flat rate boxes (12x12x6) filled to the brim with a random assortment of promotional items that I need to move. Generally, the stuff is from the GCN era and newer, and may include anything from tshirts, plushes, etc, etc (hint, look at my old sales to see what may be included in your box....but I have also found more stuff since then!)

I'm asking $35 shipped for each, and the stuff inside is worth more than that.

Sorry, but these boxes are for shipping within the US....the baby is due in less than two weeks, and I don't have time to hassle with lines at the PO and the customs forms
    Bump back up after the outage!

I do have two of these left. If the same person wants to pick up both of them, I can fit them into a bigger/non USPS flat rate box and save a bundle on shipping.