I know its been asked here before, but I cannot find it.

I currently have a white wii (since launch day), but Im buying a black Wii on October 18th (the true 25th Anniversary of the NES) to commemorate (sp?).

What I wanna know is, can you port any VC/Wii Ware games over from my old wii to my new one? I heard something about once a game is DL'd, it permanently belongs on that console. HOWEVER, i have heard that Nintendo phone reps (good ones I suppose) can move the license from your old to new. Has anyone here successfuly done this?? Or know someone who has??

Even if its not possible... can I at least swap SAVED GAMEPLAY DATA from my old to new? I dont mind re-downloading the WiiWare Excitebike game (at another $10 cost to me), but i dont wanna go through hundreds of races again to get my "Points" back. I would rather just port over my saved data.

Even if none of this possible, Id still like a black Wii. Why? Idk, personal preference i guess. Your asking someone that has three different colors of of orginal xboxs, and three different Xbox 360.

Anyways, back on topic: Is it possible? If so, any pointers?? Thanks in advance to anyone who replies.

Dan