GFL Football II (complete)
    Dino Wars (cart)
    Temple of Rom (cart)
    Dungeons of Daggorath (cart and manual)
    Rampage (cart)
    Tetris (cart)
    Rad Warrior (cart)
    Shanghai (complete)

I know nothing about computer games, anything of value here?

Authordreamweavervisionar yplusactor Arcade Antics's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDevil65 View Post
    I know nothing about computer games, anything of value here?
    Nope.
    Selling collection, Atari through XBox. Send a PM with whatever games you're looking for.

Strawberry (Level 2) JerseyDevil65's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arcade Antics View Post
    Nope.
    Oh well. Didn't pay anything for the lot so, no loss.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hey lets not say its worth nothing. There's some good games in there like Rampage, D of D, Tetris, Rad Warrior, Temple of Rom, etc. You won't get rich but throw it on ebay as a lot and you'll get some bids. I have all those or I'd make an offer myself.

Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Atarileaf View Post
    Hey lets not say its worth nothing. There's some good games in there like Rampage, D of D, Tetris, Rad Warrior, Temple of Rom, etc. You won't get rich but throw it on ebay as a lot and you'll get some bids. I have all those or I'd make an offer myself.
    True. However, a lot of Tandy Coco and TRS-80 collectors prefer boxed complete games to loose carts which generally sell for next to nothing.

Alex (Level 15) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

I had a loose copy of Dungeons of Daggorath a few years ago, I ended up selling it for $1.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Bojay1997 View Post
    True. However, a lot of Tandy Coco and TRS-80 collectors prefer boxed complete games to loose carts which generally sell for next to nothing.
    The boxes are just generic silver boxes, they're nothing special. I still think the OP should throw them on ebay as a lot. He'll make some money. There are a lot of coco collectors just looking for loose carts.

Not to brag but I think a lot of my coco videos are getting people more interested in the machine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I suggest you try to sell them here. I found Rampage, Mind Roll and Rad Warrior last year and a couple of people PMed me asking if I was planning on selling them. So there are people around the site looking for Color Computer games. Sure, the larger percentage of visitors of this site seemed to have not migrated to this 'branch' of the DP forum, so you might want to hold off until DP's server transfer is done and people come back to the forums again.

Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

The boxes are just generic silver boxes, they're nothing special. I still think the OP should throw them on ebay as a lot. He'll make some money. There are a lot of coco collectors just looking for loose carts.

Not to brag but I think a lot of my coco videos are getting people more interested in the machine
    That's why I qualified it with boxed complete, meaning instructions and inserts, etc...I'm sure many Coco collectors buy loose, but those are the collectors who won't pay much for the carts. It's the complete, boxed games that command a premium depending on the rarity of the game. I've never heard of your videos, but I'm guessing many people got into the TRS-80 and Coco as a result of many elementary and middle schools getting them rather than Apple products in many areas. I know we still had lots of them in Los Angeles area schools and this was well after the PC compatible had become the standard business and home computer for many people in the 90s.
    Last edited by Bojay1997; 10-14-2010 at 10:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks for the help guys.

2 of the games (Football and Color File II) come in clear plastic blisterpacks. One has a old Radio Shack price sticker for $19.98 so I assumed that's how they were sold. The Shangai comes in a oversized black box. There was also a empty box in the lot that just says Sierra on it and has pictures of mountains.

I'm thinking about keeping these to see if if I can find the system to play them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDevil65 View Post
    Thanks for the help guys.

2 of the games (Football and Color File II) come in clear plastic blisterpacks. One has a old Radio Shack price sticker for $19.98 so I assumed that's how they were sold. The Shangai comes in a oversized black box. There was also a empty box in the lot that just says Sierra on it and has pictures of mountains.

I'm thinking about keeping these to see if if I can find the system to play them.
    Well you can't go wrong there but finding a coco 3 to play some of them on is harder. A coco 2 with 64k can be found fairly easily on ebay for cheap but the coco 3's command a lot more and are harder to get and some of those games you listed, perhaps half need the coco 3 to run.

EDIT - if you do want to sell them, my advice is post a message here: http://www.coco3.com/community/
    or you can post a message to the coco mail list here: http://five.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/coco by emailing to this address: coco@maltedmedia.com
    You may find buyers there. Hope this helps
    Last edited by Atarileaf; 10-15-2010 at 02:26 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well you can't go wrong there but finding a coco 3 to play some of them on is harder. A coco 2 with 64k can be found fairly easily on ebay for cheap but the coco 3's command a lot more and are harder to get and some of those games you listed, perhaps half need the coco 3 to run.
    In that case, I'll probably just try to trade them for stuff I want.

If anyone is interested in these and has some Colecovision or N64 games to trade, PM me and we'll talk.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I once passed on a CoCo 3 many years back, and I've never found another one in a thrift. I come across a model 1 or 2 every once in a while, but not that dang Model 3. How much are those worth, anyway?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Steve W View Post
    I once passed on a CoCo 3 many years back, and I've never found another one in a thrift. I come across a model 1 or 2 every once in a while, but not that dang Model 3. How much are those worth, anyway?
    They can go from $50 to $80, even more sometimes, depending on condition, loose, boxed, etc. A site called "Cloud9tech" sells them with two different price points - $50 for a yellowed unit and $70 for a fairly non-yellowed unit and they're all fully tested by the site owner. I bought one from him a couple of months back.

If you want one, I'd order now, I don't think he has too many left from the hundreds he started with a few years ago.