I recently got an Atari Jaguar after not having one since I got rid of mine to make way for a 3DO and Sega Saturn system way back in the day. They go for alot of cash on Ebay, so I got an "as is" one for a decent price, and then I picked up a copy of Cybermorph for super cheap, just so I would have one game to play on it, until I could get ahold of some more games for cheap.

I've been playing Cybermorph for a couple of days, and it's brought back some great memories. I personally feel that Cybermorph is a very underated game. If my memory serves me correct, Cybermorph was one of the first games on a console to feature "fly anywhere" freedom. Sure the landscapes were sparse, with little detail, and a whole lotta pop up, but the pure freedom of the game was pretty revolutionary at the time.

The idea of collecting pods was kinda weak, admittedly, but each of the little worlds that you would fly around on, had their own feel and flavor. Not to mention some weird pastel colors for the landscapes. Each world had it's own share of enemies that would be flying around, or on the ground, doing their own thing, whether you were in their vicinity or not.

I just can't believe that there could be a Top 25 Jaguar Games list, and that it wouldn't include Cybermorph! Sure, Cybermorph isn't the greatest game on the Jag, by any means, but there is no way that it doesn't belong in the Top 25. I personally don't think that the Jag even has 25 carts that are worth being ranked.

So Cybermorph should definitely get a spot on the chart.