So, I made a post last week in Retrogaming about the values of collector games, (I hope you check the thread the discussion is pretty good.)

http://box422.bluehost.com/~videogc7...d.php?t=148760

But today I'm only curious about one. My 1995 Copy of The Blockbuster World Video Game Championship 2 - Donkey Kong Country Competition Cartridge. I ordered this copy new from The Nintendo Super Power Supplies catalog.

This is what I wrote in my last post about the game:
After finding my old game collection the other day, I came across a gem I thought was long gone. In the Winter of 1995, my usual Super Power Supplies catalog came in the mail and OF COURSE I picked a Christmas gift from it within 5 minutes of tearing open the plastic wrap around my Nintendo Power. The "at random- BUT TOTALLY EXCLUSIVE-HAVE TO HAVE IT MOM OR I WONT EAT ANYMORE." product I picked was a weird Donkey Kong Blockbuster game for $35. I was a weird kid, who liked weird stuff, so I asked for it. I was too young for the competition so I had no knowledge of the significance of the game. The game arrives. I pop it in, and low and behold (as many of us have found out over time) The game play sucked. Five minutes to run through a game I had already played through about 1000 times? Okay, well it's interesting and different, I'll just put a cover on the bottom since it didn't come with one to keep the dust out and put it aside. "Maybe it'll be worth a trade-in on DK2 or something?" -I thought. I played that game twice. It has sat in the box, with the same cover "to keep the dust out" until I stumbled upon it this past weekend. A mint copy of The Donkey Kong Country Competition Cartridge from the Blockbuster Championship 2.

I did my own research and I'm well aware what it is going for on the major sites but this is more of a "I'm curious what people think and if anyone would be interested." So I'm putting up some pictures and I will check for emails or posts if anyone is curious. I'm curious as to what everyone's thoughts are. I didn't just want to throw it up on ebay.

Thanks again, please feel free to ask any questions and I'll take more pictures or what not. I tried to take the pictures in a way that they couldn't have been shooped as I'm not a troll and I can take more pictures to prove it.

Ok, Thanks again guys,
-Chris
(8bit)

Attachment 3250

Attachment 3251

Attachment 3252

Attachment 3253

Attachment 3254