Up for sale is my one owner (Me if you don't count the rental they all went through), 1995 Donkey Kong Country Competition Cartridge from the Blockbuster Championship 2.

Included are:
-The Original, Working and as-new Cartridge
-The Original Box
-An original (but not included from Nintendo) SNES Cart Bottom Cover

(No documentation aside from what was printed on the box was included from Nintendo in 1995. Therefor there is no Manual included. The box is the manual.)

A little back story to the game:
After finding my old game collection the other day, I came across a gem I thought was long gone. In the Winter of 1995, my usual Super Power Supplies catalog came in the mail and OF COURSE I picked a Christmas gift from it within 5 minutes of tearing open the plastic wrap around my Nintendo Power. The "at random- BUT TOTALLY EXCLUSIVE-HAVE TO HAVE IT MOM OR I WONT EAT ANYMORE." product I picked was a weird Donkey Kong Blockbuster game for $35. I was a weird kid, who liked weird stuff, so I asked for it. I was too young for the competition so I had no knowledge of the significance of the game. The game arrives. I pop it in, and low and behold (as many of us have found out over time) The game play sucked for a kid. Five minutes to run through a game I had already played through about 1000 times? Okay, well it's interesting and different, I'll just put a cover on the bottom since it didn't come with one to keep the dust out and put it aside. "Maybe it'll be worth a trade-in on DK2 or something?" -I thought. I played that game twice. It has sat in the box, with the same cover "to keep the dust out" until I stumbled upon it this past weekend. A mint copy of The Donkey Kong Country Competition Cartridge from the Blockbuster Championship 2.

Had the game tested, works perfectly. It is in pristine condition and looks exactly the same as the day I received it 15 years ago from Nintendo. I have pictures up but I can take more if requested.

As I have never sold before on this forum before and I have read the horror stories that have happened in this type of transaction, I am completely open to discussion on the methods of proving the validity of not only the game but my earnestness as a seller. (With the exception of payment after delivery, this is not an option.) I live within 2 hours of the Digital Press store and may drive up to have the cart inspected personally by them just to verify.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions or comments, I will respond promptly.

As previously stated, I am offering this cart here exclusively to start as I have been posting here for a few weeks and I now trust and appreciate this forum. I'm sure, you of course understand that if the game does not sell in a decent amount of time I will go other routes as well, but for now it's being offered for sale only to you guys.

Lastly, I should mention I'm well aware of the value and have a base number in my head but I am offering this game initially by taking offers. If you are familiar with the game you know what I mean. If you are not, do some research first, it will save you time and anxiety with your offers.

Hopefully someone will get the chance to add one of the 10 most sought after SNES games of all time to their collection. With the coming release of the New DKC on Wii this game is sure to increase in value. My loss, your gain.

Thanks Again, and good luck.

Sincerely,
8bit
-Chris C