I need some quick cash. OFFERS ACCEPTED. Buy more than one item and the prices go down!

Street Fighter III 3rd Strike for the Dreamcast. The manual has some tearing, the case is beat up to hell, and the disc has lots of scratches; but, the game worked perfectly well despite those scratches. I don't have access to a buffing machine so I can't get it fixed up. $23 shipped First Class.

This set includes: House of the Dead 2 (Dreamcast), a Mad Catz light gun, and a brand new Dreamcast Jump Pack. The games have some scratches, but they worked perfectly when tested. The guns also work perfectly but there's a bit of a problem: Parts of them are yellowed out because the previous owner (a store owner) left them exposed to the sun for a long period of time. So the top of one gun, and the side of the other, are yellowed. All buttons and triggers work perfectly fine, the only issue is the color. And the jump packs are brand new, I bought a huge lot of them a while back and have been giving them out once in a while. I'm looking for $33 shipped for each of these sets, and two are available.

I also have Power Stone 1 and 2 for the Dreamcast, but these discs are really, really scratched. They worked fine for me, strangely enough. I'm thinking $45 shipped for both.

PayPal accepted. Help a guy out!