Thread: WTB: Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass - Not For Resale version

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default WTB: Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass - Not For Resale version

Hi,

I'm looking to purchase Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass for the DS. The only caveat is that I'm looking for the Not For Resale version that came with the Zelda DS bundle. You can tell if you have this by looking at the back and seeing if it says not for resale above the ESRB rating.

Condition: I'm looking for a complete in box game in relatively good condition. Stickers on the case are fine, but I'd prefer that the game cartridge does not have stickers on it. If it does still let me know.
    Price: I'll pay around the price Gamestop is charging for the game ($14.99) as well as any shipping and handling. If you're feeling generous and want to give me a good deal though I'd take that too!

Don't really have anything I want to trade, but if you have any game in that price range I can attempt to go out and look for it.

If you own a copy, please send me a picture confirming this along with the following statement written on a piece of paper: "For DigitalPress." Please also include your username.

Alternatively, if someone wants to be nice and scan their entire cover art and send it to me that would be most appreciated. So long as you can confirm there are no other differences between a NFR version and a regular version I'm okay with reprinting the cover art.

Thanks,
    Dr. Dib
    Last edited by Dr. Dib; 12-11-2010 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Added something
    I have a sig?