Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    retroman20/retroman21
    PSN
    retroman13

Default MOH campaign better than COD Black Ops

Just picked up the newest MOH for PS3, and wow does it ever so shit all over COD Black Ops story mode...I loved the story, game play, graphics were good, had me coming back for more..Not that Black Ops had bad gameplay or graphics, but instead of wanting to come back, i was like when is this shit over...i watched Black Ops more than i played it..and the story was horrible...anyway...im talking single player only...no multiplayer...which i could argue...but not today....who agrees with this..

Pretzel (Level 4) LaughingMAN.S9's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    MILKnoCrackerz
    PSN
    ElPrivon

how does it differ? i been wanting to play this since it was announced but had to much on my plate already & black ops was right around the corner so never got the chance
    "Kidnap the presidents wife without a plan..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    retroman20/retroman21
    PSN
    retroman13

Gameplay wise not much. But it just has a very good story mode that is easy to follow and has you wanting to come back for more, it takes place with what's going on now over seas, and is not some made up cold war garbage that makes no sense, and you even get to play the game instead of watching it every two mins...MOH is just better than Black Ops hands down...and yes I know what the reviews said..don't always believe them.

Pretzel (Level 4) substantial_snake's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Insanity2546

I remember being really excited for this game heaving that DICE was playing a large part in development, then after watching videos online of beta footage it turned me off.

The game looks like its trying to be an even cross between COD style quick frantic action and Battlefields style of more tactical team action. The problem was that it seemed clunky from what I saw. The multiplayer didn't appeal to me because if I want fast action ill play COD and if I want tactical fun with friends ill play Battlefield. I eventually took down my preorder because I couldn't justify spending 60 bucks for another modern day FPS just for the (what i've come to expect) 10 hour campaign.

I can't speak for the story in MOH but the story of Black Ops was fun if you have any interest in the Cold War era. It was ridiculous at times but honestly when im expected to fight through wave after wave of enemies, duck to recover health, and carry hundreds of rounds of ammo, realism isan't high on my list. If I can pick it up for a cheap price though ill check it out, I like the series it was just too much for what it looked like I would be getting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Clownzilla

Haven't played Black Ops yet but MOH single player was incredibly fun. The only "problem" I have with these games (Bad Company, MOH, COD, etc.) is the fact that at times it feels like some sort of a Hollywood Rambo style movie. I have nothing wrong with that in itself but I wish people would stop calling this realistic. Truthfully, real military strategy would not be good material for a FPS so I hope these games stay "unrealistic". Nothing beats having 5 guys taking out 500 heavily armed enemies
    Wherever politics tries to be redemptive, it is promising too much. Where it wishes to do the work of God, it becomes not divine, but demonic.

Pope Benedict XVI