Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

Quote Originally Posted by rpepper9 View Post
    Isn't Ray Anthony known as "Any Way Ray"? I think I have seen him on numerous episodes of "The Girls Next Door" hanging around the PB Mansion. I think he is good friends with Hefner?
    I have no idea. I don't watch TV, and only vaguely remember that show's title because I saw a DVD set for sale once. I picked up the CD because of the label, they've released some awesome compilations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

Pac-Man (Level 10) vintagegamecrazy's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Q

Too lazy to post pics so far but I got:

PS1 Q*Bert CIB $1.99
    PS2 Namco Museum 50th Anniversary $3.99 both from Goodwill

I went to a Salvation Army that I don't frequent much anymore and saw a game gear game case in a stack of games but couldn't tell what it was. I hesitated to ask the employee to see it but decided to afterall, turns out it was Crystball for the Supervision in a Game Gear case.

Not bad for $2.04 and the very first time I've found Supervision stuff in the wild.
    If they made a movie out of your top five worst sins, what would it be rated?

Check out my list of trades on GameTZ Link

I can has MOAR DS? Custom rank graphic
    Bay Area, Ca | 2125 miles from Chicagoland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    PapaStu

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Sniper View Post

But I was stupid and didn't notice Mambo Fever was a music club release. Dammit!
    Mambo Fever came from Wherehouse Music.... I don't know how many used stickers I put on cd's there in my 7 years of working for the company. It's kinda surprising that those are even still on there. The company was down to 111 stores in 2003. I'm sure there are far far less now.
    Because it makes no attempt to be great, it is therefore extremely great.
    Some of My Game Collection
    Mah Mac n' Cheese Blog

DP's favorite trollbait Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

Quote Originally Posted by PapaStu View Post
    Mambo Fever came from Wherehouse Music.... I don't know how many used stickers I put on cd's there in my 7 years of working for the company. It's kinda surprising that those are even still on there. The company was down to 111 stores in 2003. I'm sure there are far far less now.
    Many of these CDs are really, really old. I wouldn't be surprised if they came from an estate sale and the former owner never removed the sticker.

Also, The War Years is one CD out of a four disc set. Dammit. >_<
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    haasinhampton

Quote Originally Posted by MarioMania View Post
    This is my finds for the last 2 Months

The Simpson: Gone Wild $3 Goodwill
    The Waterboy $4 Planet Mix
    Coyote Ugly $3 Ego Thrift
    Virtua Fighter 2 $10 Play N Trade
    Virtua Racing Saturn $ 7 ebay..needed the Back Insert ..CD included
    AM/FM Sony Radio $2.50 Thrift Store
    4 Tapes $1 each Rasputin Music
    Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story $4 Game Swap
    Freddy vs Jason (2 Disc) $4 Game Swap
    Debbie Gibson EY $.25 Thrift Store
    Miley Cyrus Can't be Tamed $7 Rasputin Music
    Cassette Recorder/AM-FM-TV sound Radio $5(Not Pictured)
    R4 Ultra $12 got a 4GB Mini SD Card on ebay $6
    The Goonies $3 Goodwill
    HeadPhone $3 Goodwill
    Blue headphones $1.50 Thrift Store

What are you doing with that Miley Cyrus CD?...... secretly I wish I had a copy
    Autobots. Roll out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Has been my birthday, so amongst other things, gaming wise I got:

Red Steel 2 (Wii)
    Luminous Arc 2 (DS)

Rather pleased about LA2 as it came with the outer cardboard packaging and the limited edition bonus soundtrack CD. Should look very nice on my shelf!
    I reject your reality and substitute it for one of my own!

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

LaserActive Private Music Sampler-$2.99 at a Salvation Army. Here's the track list. Unfortunately, the inserts are very water damaged; the front insert is stuck together.

PS1 Pandemonium!, unopened-$3.99 from a Salvation Army 5 minutes away from the other one.

I can has MOAR DS? Custom rank graphic
    Bay Area, Ca | 2125 miles from Chicagoland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    PapaStu

Many of these CDs are really, really old. I wouldn't be surprised if they came from an estate sale and the former owner never removed the sticker.

Also, The War Years is one CD out of a four disc set. Dammit. >_<

If the sticker on the rear is still there (it'd gone over the SKU on the back of the case), it'll say when the sticker was printed.
    Because it makes no attempt to be great, it is therefore extremely great.
    Some of My Game Collection
    Mah Mac n' Cheese Blog

DP's favorite trollbait Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

Quote Originally Posted by orangest View Post

LaserActive Private Music Sampler-$2.99 at a Salvation Army. Here's the track list. Unfortunately, the inserts are very water damaged; the front insert is stuck together.
    Now that's a CD I'd like to get my hands on.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaStu View Post
    If the sticker on the rear is still there (it'd gone over the SKU on the back of the case), it'll say when the sticker was printed.
    07/27/1999. Toldya.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Collector_Gaming View Post
    funny i found F-1 Race loose with gameboy clear game case at a good will.... wanna trade? lol j/k nah thats interesting you found a sealed game there
    A while back at a church bazaar I found F-1 Race complete except for the cart itself. Now I know where it went.

JY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No pictures, I'm lazy.

Three PHR-250A 2.5" USB hard drive enclosures. Turns out these things aren't even worth $5. Bleh.
    Streets of Rage 2 (Genesis, cart only)
    Splatterhouse (TG-16, hucard in case with manual)
    Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster's Hidden Treasure (Korean Mega Drive, cart + case only)

Total for all of that was $23. I'm probably keeping SOR2. Splatterhouse is going to eBay, the HD enclosures were going there too but they don't sell there... I'll probably unload them at GameTZ.

Tiny Toons... I already have the US version. I hope the cart will work with that import adapter I have around.
    You may not need the import adapter. If you decide that you want to get rid of your Korean Tiny Toons, give me a yell.

JY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    RottenToTheGore
    PSN
    TheSuperSadist

Still buying too many games again, good thing I sold a few things on eBay!

I started adding to my wishlist on Backloggery when I remembered that I had seen one game I needed at a local gamestop, so I went to pick it up. While in line I saw they had the last copy of another game I forgot I wanted, so I nabbed that too. They were $20 each.

Suikoden Tierkreis (DS)
    Mana Khemia 2 (PS2)

My mother in law bought a computer and printer at Best Buy the other week. And fortunately shortly after she bought it I got a coupon for Reward Zone Silver members that any purchase of $500 got you a $50 gift card. Her and I were able to go back with her receipt and I got the card I offered to split it with her, but she said it was a gift for me helping get her computer and printer set up. Works for me! Plus I got points because we used my membership card too. Anyways, used the card to pick up...

Last Rebellion (PS3)
    Dragon Quest VI (DS) (Ordered it online, will pick it up Tuesday)

I had picked up 2 games for a friend last month, and we agreed that he would pay me back with a few extra bucks, but using Amazon credit. So I used that credit to order...

999 (DS)
    Muramasa: The Demon Blade (Wii)

I'm so used to getting games on clearance that it was hard to pay $35 for 999, but I'm glad to finally own it, and I'm ready to play it when it arrives.

Lastly, I couldn't help but pick up two cheap imports I was looking at for awhile. They're my first two loose super famicom games, I wanted them complete but even if I had the box and manual, I couldn't read it anyways...

Mario no Super Picross
    Mario & Wario

Jesus, I should get a blog or something... I type way too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oobgarm
    Hello VACRMH, you have just received 666 Meseta from Oobgarm.
    The following comment was made: HAIL SATAN

Bell (Level 8) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Okay, I apologize for the flood of pics but this is a really EPIC find.

Let me start by saying, I woke up this morning and read the estate sales. There was one a ways out of town advertising "vintage boxed electronic games" and "action figures". I about had a heart attack when I came into the room in the sale as it was STUFFED with boxed video game systems and 90s action figures . The boxed systems I already had and were overpriced but I did buy all this:

Firstly, it was an odd mix of 80s and 90s systems. Apparently the dad of the family was an only child in the 80s and when he got old and had kids he spoiled them as well. They kept their games in immaculate condition. I turned around and looked at a shelf in the corner and had a mini heart attack when I saw a shelf FULL of boxed games, and had another mini heart attack when I saw the price... $3 a piece.

I ended up with a huge pile of Nintendo games, ranging from mid 80s all the way to late 90s. These are the NES games. They are all minty fresh with the exception of Karate Champ, which has a rip in the box.

SNES games. Contra III and TMNT Tournament Fighters are the stand out games to me. Again all these games are minty fresh and complete!

N64/Gameboy games. I didn't notice when buying but the card game and Dr. Mario have no game inside. I'm sure I have a loose GB Dr. Mario. Fist of the North Star has some cool box art if I do say so myself. All of these games are mint and even in their original little plastic baggies inside .

This box was sitting in the closet. The people running the sale really didn't know what games went to each system. This contains Intellivision, Colecovision, Atari 2600, and Atari 400/800 games. I've already pulled out this:
    Check my auctions here! I am in the business of finding off-beat things, including video game stuff!

View my collection!

Bell (Level 8) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

(Part 2)

I've pulled these notable games out of the box. Some may not be so rare but they looked like it to me, the Xonox games are for Colecovision: Sir Lacelot, Artillery Duel, and Chuck Norris.

When I got to the car and took a better look in the box this was looking me in the face!

The Coleco controller thing and the joystick were $10 for both so I figured what the hell and bought them. The Telegames system (Dina 2 in 1) is complete and in really nice shape and was $20. I had vaguely heard of it before so I took a chance at that price. I bought "Barbershop Ballads" just because for $1.

Other misc stuff. There are a few baggies of Star Wars trilogy cards from the 80s and 70s in there that were $1-2 a bag, I thought they were neat. The Nightmare Before Christmas figures were $3 a piece, and the Popy diecast space toys were $1 a piece as well.

Any 80s toys people know what that lizard thing is? It's a battery operated toy that walks. I have no idea and thought it was worth it at $3.

The total for this sale spent was just under $250. I got some other things not pictured but the Coleco and controllers were $30 altogether, the boxed Dina 2 in 1 $20, and the boxed games $3 so yeah...

EDIT Oooohhh and I got this Castle Greyskull (He-Man) playset, found it in the corner of the games room. It was a whole $6. I didn't think it was worth mentioning (I thought it was very incomplete) but it actually has quite a few parts with it. I heard this set has a bajillion parts but my fingers are crossed.
    Last edited by Ryaan1234; 02-11-2011 at 02:01 PM.
    Check my auctions here! I am in the business of finding off-beat things, including video game stuff!

View my collection!

Pretzel (Level 4) miaandjohnrule's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    OriginalRope

Quote Originally Posted by Ryaan1234 View Post

Amazing haul dude, congrats! Plenty of keepers in there. That CTCW is a find!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Barbershop Ballads eh? Just kidding, great find!

Great Puma (Level 12) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Got Tony Hawk Ride today at Best Buy for $20. Was waiting for it to lower to that price.

Wow, they really charged $120 for this at one point?

Strawberry (Level 2) SEGA_Queen's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm so excited right now! I was browsing on Play-Asia.com for fun, when I noticed that they were having a sale. One of the items that's on sale is Solatorobo: Sore kara Coda e for only $29.90! Well at that price I couldn't resist.

So I hopped in my car, and went to a local bank to get a VISA gift card. (Since I don't have a credit card, and there was no way my Dad would let me borrow his card.)

Now, I just have to wait for it to show up.

Bell (Level 8)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Xbox LIVE
    captaindoom666
    Steam
    captaindoom666

Quote Originally Posted by Tupin View Post
    Got Tony Hawk Ride today at Best Buy for $20. Was waiting for it to lower to that price.

Wow, they really charged $120 for this at one point?
    whatever you do don't try to do actual skateboard tricks with it

great way to break it very fast rofl. luckily my cousin didn't care

but then again it kinda pissed me off i was like why the fuck did you make a controller thats simulates in every perspective a real skateboard and made it out of hard plastic too but yet you couldn't build the sensors to take some minor ollies or nollies...

Great Puma (Level 12) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

From what I've experienced playing it so far, the best way to play it is with your hands. A lot easier to do 180s and tricks, playing on the board is impossible and hurts your feet because of the edges around the sensor.

At least when Shred drops to $5 game only in a few months I have the board.