Lightgunner Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Cryomancer

Default DP online achievements group

I'm looking at some games I actually somewhat enjoy the online mode for, and they are all pretty much dead. And of course, they have online achievements that I don't have (usually because I don't buy games at launch very often). I'm sure many of you could say the same thing. So how about we team up against the annoyance of online play achievements?

This thread is an interest check for now, but hopefully it will evolve. Post if you are interested in participating in this sort of thing, what games you would want to do, etc.

I'm sure I have more games I am missing online achievements in, but for me personally off the top of my head, I still want to do some or all of the online stuff in the following games:

Dark Sector (this can be done with just two people I believe, but will take awhile)
    Red Faction Guerrilla
    Saints Row (you need at least 4 people for most of these)
    Saints Row 2 (just mostly just rank badges, but a strongarm team makes it easier for everyone)
    Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix (these would go quick, one needs 4 people)

If anyone needs the one for Dead Rising Case West, the co-op for this takes maybe 5 minutes. You only have to beat the last case together, not the whole game. So one boss fight and it's done. I'll help anyone do it, I have a save at the exact necessary spot.

I remember helping some DP guys out with the first Saints Row before, but I was only there for like one night of it so it never became "my turn" or anything. Hopefully those guys got theirs taken care of though. I've got a second 360 and could potentially set up a second boosting player with that if need be for some games that I can borrow/rent, assuming my router feels like playing nice.

So yeah, post your trouble games, games you'd be willing to help with, and any ideas you might have on making sure this gets done fairly with minimal "i got mine, logout" type drama occurring.
    Last edited by Cryomancer; 03-15-2011 at 10:07 PM.