Thread: Brigandine Legend of Forsena Prima Guide

Crono (Level 14) Custom rank graphic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default Brigandine Legend of Forsena Prima Guide

I'm just wondering if anyone owns this and what's in it? I want to purchase it just to have it, but I do at some point want to read through it. Also if I purchase it for around $50, I want to really know if I'm getting something that's worth it. I know Prima sometimes has good guides, so just wondering what everything is included in a somewhat detailed description.

Like for example Does it include.

-Basic storyline
    -Country and leader details
    -Knight and Monster Class advancement charges
    -Knight and Monster Class skills
    -Map of each battlefield(which I'm sure this is included since it states maps for all six countries on the front.)
    -Picture, description, and starting class of every Knight in the game and how to get them

Stuff like that. Could someone take pictures? If someone knows where to find this in PDF format and just link it here then that'd be muich better.
    Everything in the above post is opinion unless stated otherwise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

This one is pretty worthless IMHO. Cheap black and white illustrations on non-glossy paper. It was likely written in a rush as a lot of stuff that should be in there isn't (such as how to get the more elusive knights such as Aldis and Soleil - maybe not even the easy ones like Cortina). While maybe not the most worthless (in terms of useful information) guide I have (and I have a lot) it is right up there. I haven't looked at it since I bought it - I don't think it had maps of the battlefields since I made a set of my own using hex grid paper I made with excel and used highlighters to color them in - I wouldn't have done that if guide even had black and white maps. (i think the maps in the guide were just general ones of the countries and castle locations - if you have the map that came with it you already have that.) I am at work so I can't look at the guide right now - I can do that tonight if needs be.

I will have to look at mine but I think the Japanese guides (I think there were two - maybe three counting the g.e. one) had color illustrations and maps of the battlefields.

-----------------------------------------

If you want I can try to make copies of my maps - don't know how well the copier will work on the highlighters though. if it works, all I would want is postage.
    Last edited by Natty Bumppo; 02-28-2011 at 11:16 AM.
    When I come home from a long day in Hell, there's nothing I'd rather reach for than a fire-brewed bottle of Styx Beer. Made from the filthiest waters from our own River Styx. Styx Beer is a third more toxic than any other regular beer. The worst beer - the filthiest beer - the deadliest beer. It's Styx Beer!

Crono (Level 14) Custom rank graphic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Thanks. I guess I'll pass on picking it up.
    Everything in the above post is opinion unless stated otherwise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kupomogli View Post
    Thanks. I guess I'll pass on picking it up.
    I know I wouldn't spend much on it - the only reason I have mine is that I bought it when the game came out - if it hadn't been shrink wrapped I probalby wouldn't have bought it then. When I retire I am going to start reducing my various collections via ebay - and that will be among the first things to go from my strategy guides.
    When I come home from a long day in Hell, there's nothing I'd rather reach for than a fire-brewed bottle of Styx Beer. Made from the filthiest waters from our own River Styx. Styx Beer is a third more toxic than any other regular beer. The worst beer - the filthiest beer - the deadliest beer. It's Styx Beer!