Thread: Super Scope

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Super Scope

Hey all,

Picked up a Super Scope today and I am needing some help with it. Hopefully someone here can help as I am missing the enclosed instruction booklet.

First, is there anyway I can test the gun without the sensor? Mainly, is there a light on it? I don't remember seeing on on there unless it is by the power switch.

Second, can I use any Super Scope sensor with it? I just want to make sure before I buy more food for my closet.

Third, I remember the Nerd having trouble with flat screen TVs. The only CRT TV I have is a flat screen, so will I be unable to use it at all? Would I be able to see it working on a HDTV at all? I plan on getting a curved CRT eventually, so this is not a big deal as I probably won't be playing it too much.

And that's it. Hopefully someone can answer at least a few of these questions. And please don't offer me a sensor yet. I want to check out my local game stores first, and if I can't find it for a good price there I'll ask around here.
    I have a sig?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

- First, is there anyway I can test the gun without the sensor? Mainly, is there a light on it?

* No.

- Second, can I use any Super Scope sensor with it?

* Yes

- Third, I remember the Nerd having trouble with flat screen TVs. The only CRT TV I have is a flat screen, so will I be unable to use it at all? Would I be able to see it working on a HDTV at all? I plan on getting a curved CRT eventually, so this is not a big deal as I probably won't be playing it too much.

* Won't work with HDTVs at all. Works with some flat CRTs. I personally have a flat 29" Trinitron and every lightgun I own works.