Thread: Looking for best classic obscure consoles reviewer and of it's games on youtube

Insert Coin (Level 0) lookfun78's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Looking for best classic obscure consoles reviewer and of it's games on youtube

Ok I do like cgr or classic game review which also does new games, but I want someone who does reviews of the old or not so famous game console, the games you can play on it, and any devices you can use on it. The consoles are like wonder swan, and magnavox. I can't find any that have reviews where they have a lot of videos that show you there game play on these consoles and give a review of the console. is there any channel out there that does this?
    Last edited by lookfun78; 03-17-2011 at 11:08 PM.

Semi Noob Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Geezuzkane
    PSN
    Geezuzkhrist119
    Steam
    Geezuzkane

Search Gamester81. He might not be high quality as cgr but he got a lot of console reviews.
    Twitter - GEEZUZKANE
    Nintendo: NESx3, SNES, N64x2, NGCx2, WIIx2, GB, GBP, GBCx2, GBASPx2, NDSLx2,
    Sega: SMS, GENx3, SATx2, DCx3
    Sony: PS1, PS1 moddedx2, PS1 Jap, PS1 Slim, PS2x2, PS2 Slim, PSP Go, PS3 Fat, PS3 Slim
    Others: XBOXx2, XBOX w/ hard mod, XBOX w/xbmc and 80gb HDD, X360, X360 Slim MW3 Edition, TG16, INTV, COLV, 2600 JR-broken, Wonderswanx2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

A very good YouTube reviewer that I was is "niceandgames." He really is quite funny.

Bell (Level 8) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lookfun78 View Post
    The consoles are like wounder sword, and magnavox...
    Ummm....

Firstly, WTF is a "wounder sword"?

and secondly, Magnavox isn't a game console. It's an electronics company that produced a few different consoles. I understand what you're trying to say with the Odyssey but still...
    Last edited by Ryaan1234; 03-17-2011 at 07:02 PM.
    Check my auctions here! I am in the business of finding off-beat things, including video game stuff!

View my collection!

Insert Coin (Level 0) HyruleHero's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ryaan1234....if you are gonna be a smartass to lookfun78 just because he may have had a TYPO in his post or because he didn't specify Magnavox Odyssey or Magnavox Odyssey 2 you probably shouldn't of replied back in the first place. People use this site as a resource for video games....not to be riducled by toolbags like yourself. Next time if you don't have anything positive to say...don't say anything at all...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ryaan1234 View Post
    Ummm....

Firstly, WTF is a "wounder sword"?

and secondly, Magnavox isn't a game console. It's an electronics company that produced a few different consoles. I understand what you're trying to say with the Odyssey but still...
    Ryaan1234....if you are gonna be a smartass to lookfun78 just because he may have had a TYPO in his post or because he didn't specify Magnavox Odyssey or Magnavox Odyssey 2 you probably shouldn't of replied back in the first place. People use this site as a resource for video games....not to be riducled by toolbags like yourself. Next time if you don't have anything positive to say...don't say anything at all

Bell (Level 8) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HyruleHero View Post
    Ryaan1234....if you are gonna be a smartass to lookfun78 just because he may have had a TYPO in his post or because he didn't specify Magnavox Odyssey or Magnavox Odyssey 2 you probably shouldn't of replied back in the first place. People use this site as a resource for video games....not to be riducled by toolbags like yourself. Next time if you don't have anything positive to say...don't say anything at all
    Okay, YOU tell me what a "Wounder sword" is because I honestly don't know. Maybe it's some video game system that's so obscure that he only knows what it is? I'm not criticizing him for typo-ing... whatever the hell he's talking about. I'm honestly trying to figure out what a "wounder sword" is.

I'm assuming he meant "Wonder swan" but that is SO far off from "wounder sword" that it leaves me wondering if that's what he really meant. I seriously just want to figure out what he's talking about, or if it was in fact a typo.

About the Magnavox, that's the thing. He DIDN'T specify a game system. He just named Magnavox, the company, as a game system. C'mon, if you're going to name off some obscure systems just give the proper names. When you just say "Magnavox" it leaves people wondering exactly which system you mean. Especially when the companies aren't the most well known in the gaming community. For instance, if I said some of my favorite obscure systems were Watara, GCE, Tomy, and Philips would you know what I was talking about (without using Google)?
    Last edited by Ryaan1234; 03-17-2011 at 08:04 PM.
    Check my auctions here! I am in the business of finding off-beat things, including video game stuff!

View my collection!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ryaan1234 View Post
    Okay, YOU tell me what a "Wounder sword" is because I honestly don't know. Maybe it's some video game system that's so obscure that he only knows what it is? I'm not criticizing him for typo-ing... whatever the hell he's talking about. I'm honestly trying to figure out what a "wounder sword" is.

I'm assuming he meant "Wonder swan" but that is SO far off from "wounder sword" that it leaves me wondering if that's what he really meant. I seriously just want to figure out what he's talking about, or if it was in fact a typo.

About the Magnavox, that's the thing. He DIDN'T specify a game system. He just named Magnavox, the company, as a game system. C'mon, if you're going to name off some obscure systems just give the proper names. When you just say "Magnavox" it leaves people wondering exactly which system you mean. Especially when the companies aren't the most well known in the gaming community. For instance, if I said some of my favorite obscure systems were Watara, GCE, Tomy, and Philips would you know what I was talking about (without using Google)?
    The fact is...you chose to be a smartass rather than helpful.....Grow up!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    hawtxdawg360

Quote Originally Posted by HyruleHero View Post
    Fixed.

Now as far as a decent reviewer, try a youtube search for Classic Gaming Room HD.
    Don't go away mad....just go away!

DP's favorite trollbait Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

I think the guy meant a "WonderSwan".
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    U GAIZ JUST DONT LIKE CHANGE , (builds a artificial foundation here)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Tell the 14-year-old who made this (admittedly funny) pic to try and spell "varies" correctly next time.