i just recently found my z64 dr backup in a box that i though was long gone, however i do not have the power cord for it.
there where several cords in the box along with the z64 im hoping one of these may work.. i found the spces for the adapter on a wiki site this is what it told me
Power: 5W

- Input: AC100 - 240V, 0.2A

- Output: DC +5V / Maximum: 1.6A

also on the back of the z64 by where you plug in the power source it says
dc 5v
then - and the half circle with a -line in it and the the + sign
i am awful with electronics and specs... i am hoping maybe some of you guys/gals could help me out
here are some of the adapters i found in the box with my z64 would any of these work?

adapter 1
concept2000 ac/dc adaptor model number 18140
input 117v 60hz 5w
output 18v. dc 140ma then shows the 3 little cricle thinghy circle 1 neg sign middle circle with a little circle in it and the last circle has + in it

adapter number 2 is yhi power adapter input 100-120v-60hz,0.45a
output +12vdc/1.25a then shows 3 circle thing with - in first circle dot in second circle and + in the last one

last adapter i found input ac120v 60hz 6w
output dc6v 500ma
then shows the 3 cir4cles fisrt with - next with dot and last with +

again i apologize for my lack of knowledge as far as power specs go, i would really like to hook this up again i just don't want to hurt it.
if any of these would not be sutible what could i possibly use could i find something like this at a radio shack or a store like that? please any help would be great..
thank you so very much for your time, again my apologies for my ignorance, please someone help a fellow gal gamer out..
thank you.