Thread: 3 34" arcade monitors almost free in Northern California (pick-up only)

Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Jibbajaba

Default 3 34" arcade monitors almost free in Northern California (pick-up only)

I work on the UC Davis campus, in Davis, CA (near Sacramento). We have a store called the "Bargain Barn" that sells all of the university's surplus stuff. They have 3 Wells Gardener model #M78JUA29x 34" monitors for sale. They were asking $100 for the set, but they have been sitting in there since last summer. They were marked down to $5 (yes, $5) for the set, and are now slated for the e-waste bin. The lady that runs the store has agreed to keep them on the shelf for one more week. They will be placed in the e-waste dumpster if they are not sold by Friday, March 31.

Their website can be found here. I am not willing to pick these up and hold them, or ship them to anyone. I am just passing along the information. I don't even know if these are suitable for use in an arcade cab.

I am going to post this on multiple forums, so if you are interested in them, call first to make sure that they still have them. I don't go over there very often so I am not going to know when they get sold.

Here is their tag, in case you want to call and reference the tag number. Yes, it says $100 but I assure you that they are now $5.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jibbajaba View Post
    I work on the UC Davis campus, in Davis, CA (near Sacramento). We have a store called the "Bargain Barn" that sells all of the university's surplus stuff. They have 3 Wells Gardener model #M78JUA29x 34" monitors for sale. They were asking $100 for the set, but they have been sitting in there since last summer. They were marked down to $5 (yes, $5) for the set, and are now slated for the e-waste bin. The lady that runs the store has agreed to keep them on the shelf for one more week. They will be placed in the e-waste dumpster if they are not sold by Friday, March 31.

Their website can be found here. I am not willing to pick these up and hold them, or ship them to anyone. I am just passing along the information. I don't even know if these are suitable for use in an arcade cab.

I am going to post this on multiple forums, so if you are interested in them, call first to make sure that they still have them. I don't go over there very often so I am not going to know when they get sold.

Here is their tag, in case you want to call and reference the tag number. Yes, it says $100 but I assure you that they are now $5.

A very nice find for someone that lives local.