I won an auction for a PS2 game for $7. The seller only accepts checks or money orders. After sending the first check I get a Non-Paying Bidder warning. I contact the seller who says he has not recieved payment. I look at my checking account and the check has not been cashed, so I send another check last week (wednesday). I figured with the holiday it would take 3-4 days for the seller to recieve the check and another 3-4 to send out the package. Today I get an e-mail saying my Ebay account has been suspended for non-payment. I went to Ebay, my registration is blocked and the help menus are a waste of time. I sent an e-mail to Ebay and the seller, no reply from the seller and Ebay sends me an automated e-mail saying to use the help menus.

I have over 90 completed auctions, all as a buyer. I have 2 previous non-paying bidder warnings over items that were less than $10 but each time the seller wanted shipping charges that were doubled the item price (for CDs). Those shipping charges were not stated in the auctions.

Is there any good way to resolve this thru Ebay?? Or do I have to start another acoount and lose all the good feedback?