Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FA: Splatterhouse 2 & 3 Genesis, Pikmin 2 & Ikaruga GC, Astal for Saturn

Strawberry (Level 2) Beefy Hits's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Last edited by Beefy Hits; 04-30-2011 at 11:21 AM.
    You don't have to be smart, you don't have to have all the facts, you just have to be confident.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    megasdkirby
    PSN
    megasdkirby

Link doesn't work.
    Proud owner of a Neo 25 Neo Geo Candy Cab!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Mokida

Good stuff! I might poke in on one of those auctions.

I lived my life with no fear nor hatred... For these traits are certain to the content of my immortal being.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    megasdkirby
    PSN
    megasdkirby

Beefy Hits,

Any chance to let these games be sold to US territories (at least PR)? Shipping is the same (it's not international and no need to increase fees) as in the US, since it's NOT international. Heck, use 00959 under "Domestic Shipping" at www.usps.com so you can see yourself.

Interested in a few titles, if I am able.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump. Added JVC X'Eye with a low reserve. It's been tested and it works. Includes Gold Monster Cables and an extra controller.

@ Mega - I've been burned at shipping to weird places a few times, but I'll try it at the next round of auctions. I still have SNES, Genesis, and some PS1 stuff to list in the coming weeks. I will ship to Hawaii and Alaska.
    You don't have to be smart, you don't have to have all the facts, you just have to be confident.

DP's favorite trollbait Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

Puerto Rico isn't a "weird place". It's as close to a proper State as you can get without it actually being one. You can ship anything there via USPS; all their services are supported there. You don't need a customs form. Hell, I've sent him stuff over the years, and the only issues I've had were all PayPal's fault since their stupid shipping labels won't print out kirby's full address.

As long as you don't send stuff Media, you can send anything there.

Sorry for being pissy about it, but there really isn't any reason for you to block PR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Duly noted, but I was burned in the days when there really wasn't good ways to get an accurate price for shipping to Europe and other places. In 12 years of dealing on ebay and over 120 transactions, I've only shipped to Puerto Rico/Hawaii and places like that maybe 1-2 times.

Shipping to Canada is a pain in the ass, because you can't just do basic shipping and get it tracked, you have to pay outrageous money and deal with customs and all that and it really isn't worth it in my eyes unless it's a high buck item.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

the x'eye is the bomb. what a fantastic system! it's the best system to use if you are really into genesis and sega CD. it will also play a lot of japanese games... only games with a region lock won't work. it also places nicely with a 32x. get you one of those tiny Master System bypass carts and you can play 4 different sega consoles in one place!
    Thanks for indulging my gaming habit when I was young, Dad. You were the best. I miss you. ~David Barnes 1926-2007~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump. Added English version KoF '94 AES. I am the original owner of this game and it pains me to sell it - so many good memories, but I've been wanting to get rid of it for awhile and now's the time.

I will ship worldwide via UPS and will expedite it worldwide only at cost with no handling charges.
    Bid now, because English versions don't pop up for sale very often!

I've put a reserve on it, but it is reasonable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    megasdkirby
    PSN
    megasdkirby

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy Hits View Post

@ Mega - I've been burned at shipping to weird places a few times, but I'll try it at the next round of auctions. I still have SNES, Genesis, and some PS1 stuff to list in the coming weeks. I will ship to Hawaii and Alaska.
    But can I try for these listings? Like Kitsune states, it's nothing out of the ordinary when it comes to shipping, as it is not a "weird place" nor is shipping international by ANY means. It's good old Priority Mail with the same exact prices for such services. No need for UPS international, Priority Mail International, nothing at all.

Did you even check with the zip code I gave you? Here, I'll help you:

http://postcalc.usps.gov/MailService...Time=8:00%20AM

Notice that what I'm saying is true? Kitsune and I aren't lying. Priority Mail is still $5.95. Flat Rate Priority Mail box is still $10.95. First Class Mail (not listed) is still at a max of $3.50. Delivery Confirmation is $0.19 if you use Paypal, FREE if you use Priority Mail.

Notice that NOTHING CHANGES.

I'm not trying to be a prick, and I apologize if I come off this way. But I still can't believe this mentality exists, even to this day.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Sniper View Post
    Hell, I've sent him stuff over the years, and the only issues I've had were all PayPal's fault since their stupid shipping labels won't print out kirby's full address.
    The best thing about it all is that the addresses now are appearing complete! The last few packages have arrived with my address intact, so I think Paypal FINALLY fixed this issue, which is definitely awesome!

I'm glad Paypal did something right!

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy Hits View Post
    Duly noted, but I was burned in the days when there really wasn't good ways to get an accurate price for shipping to Europe and other places. In 12 years of dealing on ebay and over 120 transactions, I've only shipped to Puerto Rico/Hawaii and places like that maybe 1-2 times.

Shipping to Canada is a pain in the ass, because you can't just do basic shipping and get it tracked, you have to pay outrageous money and deal with customs and all that and it really isn't worth it in my eyes unless it's a high buck item.
    From the looks of it, you are trying to pass the blame from previous experiences from other countries to PR, Hawaii, Alaska. If you had an issue to Europe that does not mean you will have an issue with PR, or with Hawaii, or with Alaska. In fact, you can't since it uses the same Postal system with the same rates! It's a classic Ebay seller misconception to think of these locations as international, because they aren't. You even admit that you've only shipped to PR and Hawaii a few times over the years, but is it fair to categorize them together with countries that have given you trouble, even if no trouble occurred?

Heck, I've seen more con artists that live in the continental US then in other places combined.
    Last edited by megasdkirby; 04-08-2011 at 05:31 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've taken your comments into consideration, and have added additional shipping options to the areas you've mentioned for all auctions going forward. I do remember selling the Original DDR and it cost a little bit more to Hawaii, so I've added a small surcharge to those areas. If you bid and it ends up not costing as much, I will refund you cash with the shipment so you won't have to take a hit on paypal fees.

I also like to use UPS for international shipments (especially high buck items like Neo Geo AES), because the process of insurance and filing a claim is easier with UPS than with the USPS and less headaches.

And let's face it - buying a game is more of an event when you see the brown truck pull up to your driveway.

Alright alright, I've revised my listings to include the "weird" outer-US. Bid away. But if some hidden fees come up, you'll never hear the end of it from me. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.
    Last edited by Beefy Hits; 04-08-2011 at 12:16 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump. Added PS1, DC, and Bubble Bobble 2 for the GB.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump! One hour to go on the Saturn auctions! Many prices very low!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Daily bump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump. SNES games added.

KoF '94 is low and only a couple of hours to go!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump. Less than one day to go for many games!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump. Final minutes for many items!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump. Less than a day to go on a few games!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump again. 6 hours to go on many games, and just under a day for some others!