Hiya -

Thanks for having a look at my listing.. =)

I have the following very nice, highly collectible, original NES (Nintendo Entertaiment System) prototype games available for sale on "Yardsellr"

** (yardellr.com) or via Facebook **

** Here's the link: http://yardsellr.com/N6of

"VICE: Project Doom"

"Ninja Crusaders"

Both games were made by a company called "American Sammy" back in the late 1980's/early 1990's..

In the mid-1990's I called the company (when it still existed independently; it has since been acquired) and verified their authenticity..

A statement signed by me, attesting to the fact, is included with each item..

I found these prototypes, together, at a GoodWill thriftstore in Portland, Oregon circa 1996..

What's particularly neat about this set of prototypes is "VICE: Project Doom" is a COMPLETE prototype with a hand-inked MOCK-UP of its box (printed on a "turned inside out" "Tiger-Heli" box) and a typed set of instructions..

Included with the prototype is also a complete, boxed (like new) released production version of "VICE: Project Doom" and a loose cartridge, as well, for comparison to the prototype..

"Ninja Crusaders" (mispelled "Ninja Cruseders" on the hand-lettered label) is a loose cartridge prototype, which I've been able to open and verify its status as a very early pre-production prototype with hand-sautered connections and wire "jumpers" on the circuit-board..

Very neat chance to own a couple of pieces of NES history; especially the "VICE: Project Doom"..

If you have any questions, please let me know.. =)