Thread: NES items........

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default NES items........

ok, i'm interested to hear peoples input on this matter. i've decided that my nes collection serves no real purpose to the goals in my life, its great but i need the money more than i need it, sadly enough. so i'm just curious......i have quite a few boxes and carts and instruction manuals.......so.......what kind of price should i put on this stuff. i want to just post a topic on here and sell games for $x a piece, manuals for $x a piece and so on.......and then once most of the interest has cleared out of that price then i will move down a dollar on everything, depending on what is left. 80% of my manuals are perfect because i opened the games myself, the boxes........some have stickers.......some are faded........some never looked better, and most of the carts are in great shape, a couple have stickers and pealing labels but.......ya.......anyways........what does everybody think i should start off with? i was thinking $5 a game and $2-3 for boxes and manuals...........and i'm willing to look into a deal possibly if a person is buying a lot. but anyways.......all replies are appreciated and everything i sell would be on first come first serve basis. but i'm not going to hold things for more than 24 hours unless i have a good reason.

thanks for reading my long and un-paragraphed post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

That sounds pretty fair to me. If you want to dump the stuff, it'll go fast at those prices. I'd say $2 a manual though...$3 is a bit high for all but the rarer manuals.
    scooterb: "I once shot a man in Catan, just to watch him die."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I might be interested, PM me with a list.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

pm sent!!!
    Great to deal with: Leonk, AdamG, Cheesystick, DigitalPress, ButtaSuperb, Hydr0x, Darth Vader, Gary Gnu, Portnoyd, NexWave, Postermen, Kaine23, ARCZero, kai123, Buyatari, Minilek, DREW, bighab, AlanD, Flack

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

well thanks for everybodies input. i got literally a ton of list requests and the only way i can see to be fair is to post it all at once for all to see, i will post a reply on here telling you guys when i get the list ready and what time i will actually post it. probably a few hours in advance and its going to be $3 box, $2 manual and $6 dollars a cart to start off with, the carts seem a little steep but........well i can gaurantee i paid more than that for alot of these. and if its not what you're looking for in price then wait til it comes down......it seems perfectly fair in my mind......so that will be that. i imagine i will bring cart prices down after about 2 days.......depending on how things go. i will have to put a total hold on everything after this saturday because i'm leaving town.....so i will get a list of everything up. i also have some extra consoles with no hookups and a bunch of controllers and a power pad. i will leave that open for offers when people buy other stuff, or they can buy it all seperately......i really dont care. hopefully i can get a list of this stuff up soon so we can get the ball rolling.........

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i will be posting the carts in 6 hours, 2am where i'm at and possibly the instructions and boxes if i find the time.