Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Goldeneye 007 cheaters calling ya out

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default so...

Well Prince-Luigi played like 20 hours a day until he reached 56. Anyone who was playing at that time watched the progression of his xp. The sanity of playing that much is another question, but he is 100% legit.

The "second" profile you speak of was a hacker who usually goes by the name MLG-Zaraki (formerly iWinAgain/OG), but would alternate names to mess with people, such as Prince-Luigi, Prince-Mario, Prince-Yoshi, etc. The two people do not know each other at all. Many good players have imposters, currently Oaky[SD] and CrazyBaconSD both have people impersonating them. The real Prince-Luigi is the top legitimate player xp wise. I never commented on cure for cp since heck if I know who that is.

Also in regards to "Wait. You run a Goldeneye site, and haven't heard of (apparently) the greatest online Goldeneye player?", which player are you referring to?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    retroman20/retroman21
    PSN
    retroman13

just join site u talked about..and maybe i could be wrong about Prince, but i just do the time in my head, and it dont add up, but saying i aint wrong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I was going to try the game out, but no time now -- I'm too busy CHECKIN' MUH FACTS!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Prince

It is hard to imagine anyone playing as much as he did, but he really has put 28 days (672 hours) of time into it. It is tricky to tell exactly who is legit on the leaderboard, especially with so many types of hackers, but the GE community at gamespot has a pretty good idea for the most part and many of the original threads on the forum back at launch were about always running into daisy or luigi and how much they were playing.

The level 56 probably putting the most time in per day at the moment is Le Duc Link, also a legit player. They have a lot of xp, but it really is because of how much time they have put into the game. Those who have them on their friend lists have seen that their xp gains are normal for a player of their caliber.

Also, lol at Flack checking his facts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So I take it this is one of the Wii's most played online games, for whatever thats worth. It reminds me of the days of Halo 2 cheaters.
    ALL HAIL THE 1 2 P
    Quote Originally Posted by THE 1 2 P
    Why? Once you've seen one partially-exposed butthole you've seen them all.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    SloshyCape0

Quote Originally Posted by Flack View Post
    I was going to try the game out, but no time now -- I'm too busy CHECKIN' MUH FACTS!
    WERD.

I was actually going to pick this up also, I'm just waiting for the wii to come down to $50 at gamestop in the bins like the gamecube did in the past.

Funny thread though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    retroman20/retroman21
    PSN
    retroman13

You should....still a great game..Single player campain is good, and online is addicting as all hell

Crono (Level 14)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Earthbound is the greatest game ever but the price is

still

too

damn

high.

Check yo facts before you wreck yo facts!
    #vbender

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by retroman View Post
    been playing myself since the day it came out...they were and Prince also 56 in a blink of a eye...impossible to get to 56 in like a week...check your facts...and Prince at one point had two 56 accounts at once...Bullshit...cheaters...your a dumbass if you think they arent
    Just want to put in my 2 cents here. I started playing with Daisy-Fan and Prince-Luigi before they got to 56. They don't hack and they didn't really get there that fast, playing time wise. I think Luigi hit 56 at like 14 or 15 days of play time. The thing, though, was that he hit 56 in like December or something. It didn't take him long in reality, but he did put in the proper amount of playing time. There are many people who have reached 56 faster than Luigi. One guy who posts on Gamespot, got to 56 on a 2nd account in like 10 days. This is his second profile to reach 56 too, so he got there fast cause of skill. Anyways, cure for cp, I've never seen him so I can't comment, but I do know the others and they don't hack. For the most part, if you check the leader board everyone from Prince-Luigi down is pretty legit. There are some there who have used the xp hack to get there, but they at least played. Check the playing times and you can tell. One guy is 56 with like 9 hours play time, obviously that's a hack. Anyways, cheers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    retroman20/retroman21
    PSN
    retroman13

i do agree when looking at the play time now..it does look legit on them both...but when are they going to do something about all those other idiots with level 99 and minus experience points? we all know there is a lot of them.