Thread: Wonder Northwest - Portland, OR - May 14-15

Insert Coin (Level 0) recycledgamer's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Wonder Northwest - Portland, OR - May 14-15

If you are looking for something fun next weekend (May 14-15) in Portland, OR, check out Wonder Northwest which is billed as a "Comics and Pop Culture Expo".

It's not my event, but I'll have a booth there (RecycledGamer) as well as Gerald (Specialty Gamer) and Toby (Y-Bot). It's their first show and I expect it to be a good one. It's at the Portland Crowne Plaza where we held the last two Portland Retro Gaming Expos - it's a nice venue.

Here's their description of the event:
    "Wonder Northwest is an amalgamation of pop-culture subcultures. Here you will find regular folks co-mingling with super heroes, pirates, geeks, nerds, cosplayers, film enthusiasts, gamers and other nice people! Our vendor room will feature comic books, toys, video games and more from some of the best dealers from across the country. Contests, panels and other special events will be open for all attendees to enjoy. Conveniently located in the heart of Portland with easy access to PDX (Portland International Airport), public transportation, nearby restaurants and other attractions."

More info on their web site:
    http://wondernorthwest.com/

I'll have one of the largest booths there - all retro video games. I'll have a Vectrex for sale as well as a few of my custom Vectrex repro lightpens and modded controllers. Mention you saw this post on DP and I'll kick you a special forum discount on your purchases.

Chuck - aka RecycledGamer

Pretzel (Level 4) miaandjohnrule's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    OriginalRope

I will actually be in Portland for the weekend and will be staying there at the Crowne Plaza so I will have to stop by and say hello. I am not sure if I will make it to PRGE so at least I might be able to get my gaming fix somehow.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    swlovinist

I plan on going, as well as having my videogame DVDS there for sale. The show is going to be great thing to attend, and will have something for everybody. Hope to see a few from this forum there!
    Would you like to know more about collecting video games? Check out my extensive Youtube channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/swlovinist