Thread: Retro, modern rarties and prototypes - come see!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Satoshi_Matrix

Default Retro, modern rarties and prototypes - come see!

Hey all! Here's what I got for sale. All prices are in CAD but do not include shipping. and I ship anywhere in the world. Paypal gift or add 2.9% + 30 cents USD.

Action 52 NES cart

Make me an offer. I MIGHT sell it. :

River City Ransom EX

New, sealed. Remake of the legendary NES game. Asking $20 obo.

Boxed Gameboy Color games

Shown here are two boxed GBC games.

Pokemon Yellow - Everything is here, all in good decent shape. Make offer.

R-Type DX - Box is in rough shape, but Manual and cart are excellent. Also included is a DS case with a custom insert and the case has been modified to fit the manual and the GBC game as shown.

Happ Arcade Sticks

Personally pulled from a real arcade machine, these are vintage Happ joysticks and cherry microswitches from around 1992. Perfect for building your own arcade sticks! Asking $15 for the pair

GBA Car Adapter

New sealed GBA car adapter. Not sure where I even got this. Best offer.

Assorted Junk

Metroid FDS disk
    Untested. I don't have a working FDS. $35 obo.

Topps NES trading cards from 1989
    NO IDEA where I got this. Seems kinda cool. Package is new, but the glue holding it together has dissolved. Best offer.

Gameshark for GBA
    Old Gameshark. $8 + shipping

GBA Car Charger $2

Various portable games

Make an offer for any of the following games. Alone in the Dark and Kid Dracula are sold, sorry. What's left:

Mole Mania
    This game was made my Myamoto yet nobody's heard of it! Well worth checking out!

King of Fighters '95
    A port of the Neo-Geo MVS/AES game onto the lowly Gameboy and yet it's playable!

Donkey Kong '94 Hong Kong Version
    This is not your typical version, but the Hong Kong version of the game. That does NOT make this a pirate, just that it's an international version. I got it in a lot of games I bought from Hong Kong in the 90s.

Pokemon Silver
    What can I say? It's Pokemon! The battery still seems to work.

Wendy: Every Witch Way
    I've written a review of this EXCELLENT EXCELLENT game. http://satoshimatrix.wordpress.com/2010/09/12/wendy-every-witch-way-review-gbc/

Megaman for GameGear
    A gem in my collection of Megaman games. Make offer.

More Famicom games, N64 games, and adapters

Make reasonable offers on any Famicom games, or for the whole lot.
    Pokemon Stadium is $5
    Megaman 64 is $15

There are two Famicom to NES adapters. The one without a shell is $5, the one with a shell is $10.

XFPS Sniper Plus $90

This device allows users to attach a mouse and keyboard to their Xbox 360s, making any shooter control just as smoothly as on a PC. It also has a PS2 port allowing all PS2 controllers, arcade sticks and steering wheels to work on the Xbox 360. In addition, it also has individual turbo fire functions for the various buttons, making it ideal for a number of different games.

This model is the best one out there. I'm asking $90 for it.

continued below.
    Last edited by Satoshi_Matrix; 05-10-2011 at 03:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Satoshi_Matrix

<continued>

Jet Black Gamecube controller

Basically brand new, never used Gamecube controller. I bought an extra a number of years ago as I intended to padhack it but never kid. Will sell it for half what I paid. $15.

Demon's Souls (PS3) $15

Bought this game brand new, but I honestly just don't really care for it. BARELY used (like, I played it only a few hours) in near mint condition. I know there's a lot of people out there that really love this one, so please, if you're looking for a copy, message me. I just want to see this gone and make up at least part of the spending cost.

Atari 800 Prototypes

I have in my possession two apparent undumped Atari 800 personal computer game cartridge prototypes as well as a few other 800 carts. I've asked about them here, Atariage and other forums and have gathered they are most likely early "sample" versions handed out to magazine editors or perhaps even the original development team or testers.

The games are H.E.R.O and Pitfall 2 both for the Atari 800.

Both games are in remarkably good condition for their age. The only reason I'm selling such gems is because I do not personally own an Atari 400/800 XL. The true nature of these games is unknown except that I've been able to confirm these are not the retail versions.

I've been advised on AA that I ought to put these up on ebay and sell them as a auction with a reserve, but before that I'd like to see if there are any potential interest here.

I unfortunately cannot confirm if the internal pcbs contain EEPROMs as I truly am baffled by how the cartridge is held together. There's a single screw in the back, but even when removed the cartridges shells still refuse to come apart. My only guess is they're like Famicom games with their internal brackets that clamp into place. I am not willing to risk damaging them by forcing them apart.

I also have a rare early version of K-razy Kritters by K-Byte. As I've learned, this game was bought out and sold by CBS Electronics, similar in the way that Stadium Events by Bandai became World Class Track Meet by Nintendo. Asking $50 for this rare cart. All the others are for sale as well via offers.

The asking price of the Activision carts is $230 shipped, or the whole lot of 14 games shipped for $300.

Cubivore CIB $60

Heavenly Guardian Wii $5

Pretty sweet spiritual successor to Kiki Kaikai/Pocky & Rocky games of Natsume fame.

Neo-Geo Battle Coliseum (PS2) $12
    [/url]
    Complete

Air (PS2) $40

Rather rare. In perfect condition. NTSCJ only.

Megaman X Collection (PS2) $25

A collection of Megaman X1-X6, including the rare PS1 version of X3, as well as Battle & Chase, the Megaman cart racing game. A great value as the individual games alone sell for around the price of this collection one by one!

Orange Box (360) $22

Comes with an alternative custom cover.

<continued below>
    check out my classic gaming review site: http://satoshimatrix.wordpress.com/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Satoshi_Matrix

Star Wars The Force Unleashed (X360) $20

Dark Sector (X360) $6

Tales of Vesperia (X360) $35

barely played, but from what I hear one of the best games in the long running Tales series.

Systems

Broken Sega Saturn Model 2 (US model) $10
    Picked this up at a yard sale. for $15. It doesn't work. I opened it up, and it seems someone botched trying to install a modchip. For parts only. System only, no cords or controllers. Selling it for $5 less than I paid.

Neo-Geo MVS 2 Slot motherboard - Make offer
    This is a working Neo-Geo MVS motherboard and case in excellent condition. Make a reasonable offer.

Original Xbox - E17 $25 OBO
    This Xbox won't boot up and has error code 17. Not sure what's wrong with it. Selling it as is.

GameAxe Color CIB $130
    [note: I sold one of these years ago and had numerous problems. I will only ship this through mailing with tracking. Be prepared to send $$$ for the insured shipping]

The GameAxe is a portable Famicom reverse engineered years before the NOAC was invented.

It has a backlit screen, a ridiculously loud speaker, normal and turbo face buttons, accepts Famicom games naively (but CAN be use with a NES converter to play NES games)

It takes six AA batteries but can also be powered by an AC adaptor. It has a headphone jack. It has a port to use pirate controllers for a second player, have both video OUT and video IN allowing the user to use it as a Famicom on a TV or the system itself as a TV for something else (DVD player, etc)

System is in good shape and well taken care of. Comes with original box and packaging. There are cheaper Famiclone portables out there now, but they're all NOAC based. This is a HARDWARE clone, making it much more expensive, valuable, and more accurate to the real hardware. This clone dates from the early 1990's.

Xbox games

Most of these range from somewhat to VERY hard to find. I'm open to reasonable offers for each.

Dreamfall: The Longest Journey [complete]
    Doom 3 Resurrection of Evil [complete]
    Guilty Gear X2 [complete]
    Jade Empire Limited Edition [complete with bonus disc]
    Megaman Anniversary Collection [complete]
    Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance [complete]
    Metal Slug 4 & 5 [complete]
    Otogi: Myth of Demons [no manual]
    Otogi 2: Immortal Warriors [complete]
    Outrun 2: Coast 2 Coast [complete]
    Shikigami no Shiro Evolution [NTSC-J, complete]
    Shenmue II [complete with bonus dvd]
    Serious Sam II [complete]

Beadsprites!

As many of you guys probably know, I make a lot of gaming beadsprites. What you might not be aware of is I also sell them at reasonable prices and can make just about any custom order. These look great on walls, refrigerators, framed, in your car, wherever! Spice up any space with some of my beadsprites. Here's a sample of my portfolio. Prices vary depending on the sprite, but they start as low as $5!

I accept paypal and ship from Canada. I'll ship worldwide. Prices do not include shipping, obviously. Photos of anything available upon request.
    check out my classic gaming review site: http://satoshimatrix.wordpress.com/

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Stringfellow78

PM sent

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Stringfellow78

second pm sent

Pac-Man (Level 10) mobiusclimber's Avatar
    Up In Your Bitch Is Where You Might Find Me
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Let me know if you hear back. I've sent a few PMs about the GBA Gameshark, but never heard anything after the first few PMs back and forth (about other games).
    My DP Feedback Thread: Here!
    I Post On The Blog At RisingStuff.com