So, I don't really know much, err... Well, I don't really know anything about the Sega Saturn, but I recently picked one up for my collection. I had some questions for the people who actually know something about the console.

1. My friends controllers and his console was made in China, My console were made in Indonesia and my controllers in Malaysia. Is there any kind of difference? Is there some kind of neat story behind this, or did they made the consoles and controllers just everywhere around the world?

2. I know, this is a huge n00b-question, but how do one change the battery of the console? I know where the battery is, but my stupid brain wasn't enough to figure out how I get the damn thing out of there. 0_o;

3. My Light-guns don't seem to work. I have a television that works well with the Nintendo Zapper, Sega Justifier and some random 3rd party PS2 guns. Is the problem in the TV or the guns? I have 2, and both seemed to fire wherever they wanted, if at all. They seemed to be original 1st party guns.

4. Before I get to importing a ton of shooters, what are some great Saturn-games that came overseas? Importing costs. ^^ And can someone give me a short introduction into the Action-Replay carts and things of the Saturn?

Thanks in advance, for not getting frustrated about stupid questions.