Thread: Exporting to brazil?

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Exporting to brazil?

Someone on another forum I frequent is interested in buying all my atari 2600 carts (about 87), but he lives in brazil. This is literally the only guy who was interested in these in the past year, and hes giving me a good price. But figuring out the best way to get it to him is hard. I assume some service that doesn't interact with their postal service in any way would be best, whether its fedex or ups or dhl. I'd like to minimize any customs as well, and make sure it doesn't get thrown into the atlantic

If anyone has any experience with this, it would be appreciated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zapf View Post
    Someone on another forum I frequent is interested in buying all my atari 2600 carts (about 87), but he lives in brazil. This is literally the only guy who was interested in these in the past year, and hes giving me a good price. But figuring out the best way to get it to him is hard. I assume some service that doesn't interact with their postal service in any way would be best, whether its fedex or ups or dhl. I'd like to minimize any customs as well, and make sure it doesn't get thrown into the atlantic

If anyone has any experience with this, it would be appreciated.
    I just finished refunding money to a guy in Brazil... I sent him a game a month agao and he says he never got it.

I suggest insurance and make sure you can TRACK it from beginning to end. My crappy delivery confirmation to Brazil was a total failure.
    Thanks for indulging my gaming habit when I was young, Dad. You were the best. I miss you. ~David Barnes 1926-2007~