Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shadow of the Damned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Young_Machete

Chances are the game data somehow got corrupt, deleting the data should pretty much fix the problem.

Breaking Bad 3x02 - Caballo Sin Nombre

Pretzel (Level 4) LaughingMAN.S9's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    MILKnoCrackerz
    PSN
    ElPrivon

i did that and it didnt work, then 2 days later it just magically starts working again...weird

anyway i've been playing for the last 2 days and a few hours today and i take back everything negative i said about this game earlier, every man woman and child even remotely interested in any of the 3 people who helped make this game what it is owe it to themselves to pick this up

i still havent beaten it but im close, im on act 5 i think, the music is realistically one of the greatest video game soundtracks i ever heard, yomoaka is going to have a hard time topping this in the future

best thing about this game in my eyes right now so far are the boss fights, they start out pretty vanilla but then become really imaginative later on, it sucks that this game didnt sell that well ( i blame the lack of promotion) because alot of people are going to miss out on a real gem of a game with shadows
    "Kidnap the presidents wife without a plan..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bought it day of release, sold it a few days after that. It was a 6 hour game, 30 minutes of which was a side scrolling shooter, and another 30 of which was an arcade shooting gallery.

The gameplay just did not hgold up like vanquish, resident evil 4, god hand, or even no more heroes 2 did. There just doesn't feel like a second run would be as fun since there's nothing to unlock.

It was a blast while it lasted but just wasn't as fun as i had hoped. Definitely a game to rebuy at a cheaper price later though.