You're probably right about her show being less than great (I've never watched it) but how do you figure she's doing anything 'wrong', or worthy of insulting her the way that you did? I mean, honestly, if she's sponsored or whatever (which I suppose is what you mean by making money off of gamers), what's wrong with that exactly? It's not like she's ripping anyone off or anything (like Sadie/Ultraneko did, arguably), and if people enjoy her content, and freely subscribe, who's she hurting? The whole thing just read like someone who was envious of another person's high volume channel. I'm not saying that that's the case, but it sure seems that way.

In any event, I'm sure it's long since blown over, and I don't want it to make a bigger issue than it is, but the community that you're targeting may be a more diverse than you realize, and you could be alienating potential and existing viewers with that sort of harsh misogynistic rant.

With that said, you have a very nice collection, and your artwork is pretty cool, too. I hope you showcase more of it on your channel.