Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 88

Thread: The King of Collectors: Full Playstation 2 NTSC Library Sealed

  1. #41
    Insert Coin (Level 0) Drath's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    57
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    I've never understood the whole, "I collect video games, I love collecting!"

    "Wait, a second! Somebody has more games than me???"
    "What a loser, what does he do for a living, look how much he spent! Terrible. I hate him. He's stupid!"
    "Whatever, it's not that great, I'd rather have <insert random esoteric collection>."

    That progression is a pretty clear-cut case, and a dictionary definition of the word "jealously". People have disposable income, if it wasn't sealed PS2 games, it would be modern art, motorcycles, or vintage lawn gnomes from the 18th century... who the hell cares. Collectors gonna collect.
    Last edited by Drath; 07-06-2011 at 12:04 AM.

  2. #42
    Alex (Level 15) Custom rank graphic
    Gameguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Richmond Hill, Ontario (Canada)
    Posts
    7,502
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    44
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

    Default

    I'm not jealous of a complete PS2 collection, at least 80-90% of the games are shit and they're all sealed so they won't be played with anyway. I just know I wouldn't want that much crap taking up space, it would drive me nuts.

    I think most collectors who are angry aren't jealous of the collection, they're more annoyed with how someone can waste so much money on stupid shit when they could have put it to better use themselves. Like if someone was struggling to find a way to pay for needed home repairs or schooling and then reads about some random rich guy who bought 10,000 Hot Pockets to throw at cars off the highway as a prank. That type of stuff is annoying. That's the mindset I think most people have anyway.

  3. #43
    Insert Coin (Level 0) Drath's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    57
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gameguy View Post
    I'm not jealous of a complete PS2 collection, at least 80-90% of the games are shit and they're all sealed so they won't be played with anyway. I just know I wouldn't want that much crap taking up space, it would drive me nuts.

    I think most collectors who are angry aren't jealous of the collection, they're more annoyed with how someone can waste so much money on stupid shit when they could have put it to better use themselves. Like if someone was struggling to find a way to pay for needed home repairs or schooling and then reads about some random rich guy who bought 10,000 Hot Pockets to throw at cars off the highway as a prank. That type of stuff is annoying. That's the mindset I think most people have anyway.
    But that's kind of my point. They are jealous of his money; maybe not the games themselves. Maybe jealously is the wrong word in that case, envy would better fit that. Like I said, if it wasn't sealed PS2 games, and he wasn't a gamer, he could of bought any useless materialistic shit and nobody would care because it's not game related and isn't marginalized to a community founded on elitism (well, unless it was art, haha). The point I guess at the end of it, besides all my envy/jealousy talk is if this was just another rich dude buying 10 Ferrari's nobody would care.

    I think the "sealed" thing definitely is the major contributor to the negativity, I agree there, but I'm not going to wish I had his money to do amazing things with.

  4. #44
    Apple (Level 5) Emuaust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,161
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    nevermind
    Last edited by Emuaust; 07-06-2011 at 02:46 AM.

  5. #45
    Super Moderator Moderator
    Custom rank graphic
    Aussie2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,114
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    122
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drath View Post
    Like I said, if it wasn't sealed PS2 games, and he wasn't a gamer, he could of bought any useless materialistic shit and nobody would care because it's not game related and isn't marginalized to a community founded on elitism (well, unless it was art, haha). The point I guess at the end of it, besides all my envy/jealousy talk is if this was just another rich dude buying 10 Ferrari's nobody would care.
    I don't think that's true at all. I think most people, game collectors and non-gamers alike, are bothered by wanton excess, even more so in these last few years in which so many people are struggling. There's a point when people's spending habits just become offensive to most, and I don't think that necessarily has anything to do with envy. If you get to the point in which you know you and your family are going to be financially comfortable for life and you've already acquired more than enough material possessions to keep yourself busy and content and you STILL have more money than you know what to do with, then it's time to think about being thankful for your blessings and giving some money to the less fortunate, rather than conjuring up more things to dump money into, just for the sake of spending.

  6. #46
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    New Jersey USA
    Posts
    7,498
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    achika
    PSN
    portnoyd

    Default

    By going full steam at this now, he's wasted easily thousands of dollars. The system is still live. When it finally is put to bed, that's when he should have gone for it. Won't change the state of sealed games much from what it is now, but the price will start to go down. As it is, he's going to pay full price for any new title coming out for the PS2 just to maintain that full set. Just doesn't sound like a smart use of their funds.

    And it's funny how the one regular NintendoAge poster is the one to accuse everyone of jealousy. Just because we don't blow everyone who spends gobs of money like the members at NA doesn't mean we hate or envy them.

  7. #47
    Insert Coin (Level 0) Drath's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    57
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie2B View Post
    There's a point when people's spending habits just become offensive to most, and I don't think that necessarily has anything to do with envy. If you get to the point in which you know you and your family are going to be financially comfortable for life and you've already acquired more than enough material possessions to keep yourself busy and content and you STILL have more money than you know what to do with, then it's time to think about being thankful for your blessings and giving some money to the less fortunate, rather than conjuring up more things to dump money into, just for the sake of spending.
    You bring up a good point about collecting being offensive, and I guess that's probably true as can be witnessed here. I guess that's another word I failed to realize could be another feeling people are experiencing. I know not everybody is jealous or envious, but I know there may be some of that happening, but the others, they might be offended, like you mentioned.

    Unfortunately though, the world isn't fair and people aren't altruistic enough to donate the money that they think they rightfully earned, they would rather buy useless crap. I think if people accepted that, then there would be no "offense" taken.

    It's cool that most of the discussion here is more interesting then the sealed PS2 games... well at least I think so.

  8. #48
    Key (Level 9) Jimmy Yakapucci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,954
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Here is my personal feeling. I am not jealous or envious. I do not feel that he is stupid or wasting his money. It is his money. If it were my money I would not spend it that way or else I would already have my own complete collection of PS2 games. As it is, I have too many PS2 games that I will never play so I don't need another thousand or so.

    This is why I only have about 70 or so complete Saturn games. That is probably the system I like the best, although the Genesis comes a close second. If I wanted to, I could run out right now and buy a bunch more complete Saturn games, but I do not want them. There are some that I want and if I see them for a reasonable price, I will get them.

    I have chosen to collect those things that I like and will hopefully someday actually play, but if someone else chooses to buy a complete set of anything, more power to them. So while I am not a hater, I am also not overly "Wowed" by the whole deal. I am happy that he reached his milestone, and I am off to pursue mine.

    JY

  9. #49
    Ryu Hayabusa (Level 16) Custom rank graphic
    Oobgarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Milford. Ohio.
    Posts
    8,086
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Oobgarm
    PSN
    Oobgarm
    Steam
    Oobgarm

    Default

    Jealous? Of tons of sealed games that I could not play and most of which I would never buy opened? No.

    Think that it's crazy someone has all 1800+ games and will never open them, as they plummet in value? Yes.
    RIP bargora, you will be greatly missed.That is how we do things on Giedion Prime.

  10. #50
    Peach (Level 3) gum_drops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    768
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by savageone View Post
    As far as I know the last documented sale of those two games were $55,000 for the pair 2-3 years ago. How did he get either of those 2 games? Does Ahans76 use a different ID there? He obviously has the money for them, is he is the same guy who paid $55k?
    That was wolf, who bought them from Shawn for 55,000.

    Yes, appears this is the same Ahans76 from neo-geo.com.

  11. #51
    DP's favorite trollbait Custom rank graphic
    Kitsune Sniper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Calexico, USA
    Posts
    13,853
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by portnoyd View Post
    By going full steam at this now, he's wasted easily thousands of dollars. The system is still live. When it finally is put to bed, that's when he should have gone for it. Won't change the state of sealed games much from what it is now, but the price will start to go down. As it is, he's going to pay full price for any new title coming out for the PS2 just to maintain that full set. Just doesn't sound like a smart use of their funds.
    I dunno. A lot of the newer ... final PS2 releases seem like bargain bin shovelware that ends up on eBay or Amazon for $5 a month after release. The longer he waits to get the older games sealed, the harder it'll be to actually get them.

    It's his money and he can do whatever he wants with it, but goddamn, what kind of a job does this guy have to be able to AFFORD this at his age? That's what I want to know. I'd expect someone older than him to have that money, you know? Savings and all.
    Last edited by Kitsune Sniper; 07-06-2011 at 12:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

  12. #52
    Great Puma (Level 12)
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    4,277
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drath View Post
    But that's kind of my point. They are jealous of his money; maybe not the games themselves. Maybe jealously is the wrong word in that case, envy would better fit that. Like I said, if it wasn't sealed PS2 games, and he wasn't a gamer, he could of bought any useless materialistic shit and nobody would care because it's not game related and isn't marginalized to a community founded on elitism (well, unless it was art, haha). The point I guess at the end of it, besides all my envy/jealousy talk is if this was just another rich dude buying 10 Ferrari's nobody would care.

    I think the "sealed" thing definitely is the major contributor to the negativity, I agree there, but I'm not going to wish I had his money to do amazing things with.
    I don't think either envy or jealousy is the right word. It's more like paternalism as if this guy somehow has to spend his money in a way that comports with how others on this board would do it. Frankly, I believed that people were just not that impressed initially because it was a fairly current system with a very limited number of "rare" titles, but having seen this latest round of comments, I'm convinced that there are some very sad individuals on this board. Yes, the economy is bad and yes, people are hurting, but nobody has any obligation to stop spending their own money on whatever they want just because other people have made bad choices in life (i.e. bought homes they knew they couldn't afford, didn't save any money at all over the years, amassed massive credit card debt at high interest rates, didn't graduate from high school or college, didn't keep their skills up, etc...) or because factors beyond their control have caused them to lose their job.

    Lots of us on this board do many charitable things and donate our time and money to the community. Who knows, maybe this guy does too. As for speculating about how he can afford all this, who cares? It's his choice. Maybe he chooses to live in a 400 square foot studio apartment and puts every penny into his collection. Maybe he's rich or maybe he went to college, got a degree in computer science or engineering or another field in demand and got a great job right out of college. I know I worked my way through college and didn't take out any loans and therefore, I was dirt poor for four years, but when I graduated, I had no debt and the ability to spend more than a third of my $60K salary from my first job on completely stupid stuff including lots of video games. It's not anyone's place to judge what other people and other collectors are doing with their money.

  13. #53
    ServBot (Level 11) Rob2600's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,601
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie2B View Post
    I think most people, game collectors and non-gamers alike, are bothered by wanton excess, even more so in these last few years in which so many people are struggling. ... If you get to the point in which you know you and your family are going to be financially comfortable for life and you've already acquired more than enough material possessions to keep yourself busy and content and you STILL have more money than you know what to do with, then it's time to think about being thankful for your blessings and giving some money to the less fortunate, rather than conjuring up more things to dump money into, just for the sake of spending.
    I agree 100%. I wish more people were this mature, responsible, and generous.

    Even at a discount, it'd take what, roughly $45,000 to own a complete sealed U.S. PS2 collection? That could've been a down payment on a house, four years at a state college, or capital for a small business start-up. Knowledge is power, but so is money. This guy chose to focus that power on a sealed PS2 video game collection instead of helping people. "A fool and his money are soon parted."
    Last edited by Rob2600; 07-06-2011 at 02:19 PM.

  14. #54
    ServBot (Level 11)
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Columbus/OHIO
    Posts
    3,070
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    I think it's awesome. Collecting is as much fun as playing the games for some of us...so good for him.

    This is the only thing that bothered me -- "I wasnít old enough for the Atari and donít care about the Atari so I donít collect any of them." He said that. I think he is
    truely missing a piece of this hobby by making that statement - he is young, perhaps in time.

  15. #55
    Great Puma (Level 12)
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    4,277
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob2600 View Post
    I agree 100%. I wish more people were this mature, responsible, and generous.

    Even at a discount, it'd take what, roughly $45,000 to own a complete sealed U.S. PS2 collection? That could've been a down payment on a house, four years at a state college, or capital for a small business start-up. Knowledge is power, but so is money. This guy chose to focus that power on a sealed PS2 video game collection instead of helping people. "A fool and his money are soon parted."
    Instead of helping people do what? Do you give a significant percentage of your hard earned income to other people? How many jobs have you created and successful small businesses have you started? You have no idea what this guy does in his free time. He might be the most generous and giving person on the planet. He might already own a house and have a college degree and a successful business employing many people. Some people buy expensive cars or boats or coins or stamps or art or whatever. He buys PS2 games. Just about everyone on this board has some form of collection, the vast majority of which doesn't get played on a regular basis. Is everyone that owns more than a tiny collection of games an evil person that isn't doing enough for society? Just because this guy decided to buy PS2 games and collect those he somehow is a greedy, non-giving person? I would suggest some of you spend a little time looking at your own finances and see how much waste there is on eating out, a car that maybe is more than you need, a house that's larger than you need, etc...Unless you've taken a vow of poverty and post here just because you like reading about old video games instead of owning them, you are a huge hippocrite.
    Last edited by Bojay1997; 07-06-2011 at 02:51 PM.

  16. #56
    Bell (Level 8) 98PaceCar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,623
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bojay1997 View Post
    I don't think either envy or jealousy is the right word. It's more like paternalism as if this guy somehow has to spend his money in a way that comports with how others on this board would do it. Frankly, I believed that people were just not that impressed initially because it was a fairly current system with a very limited number of "rare" titles, but having seen this latest round of comments, I'm convinced that there are some very sad individuals on this board. Yes, the economy is bad and yes, people are hurting, but nobody has any obligation to stop spending their own money on whatever they want just because other people have made bad choices in life (i.e. bought homes they knew they couldn't afford, didn't save any money at all over the years, amassed massive credit card debt at high interest rates, didn't graduate from high school or college, didn't keep their skills up, etc...) or because factors beyond their control have caused them to lose their job.

    Lots of us on this board do many charitable things and donate our time and money to the community. Who knows, maybe this guy does too. As for speculating about how he can afford all this, who cares? It's his choice. Maybe he chooses to live in a 400 square foot studio apartment and puts every penny into his collection. Maybe he's rich or maybe he went to college, got a degree in computer science or engineering or another field in demand and got a great job right out of college. I know I worked my way through college and didn't take out any loans and therefore, I was dirt poor for four years, but when I graduated, I had no debt and the ability to spend more than a third of my $60K salary from my first job on completely stupid stuff including lots of video games. It's not anyone's place to judge what other people and other collectors are doing with their money.
    Thank you for saying what I couldn't put into words while remaining polite!!
    Check out www.videogameconsolelibrary.com for all of your console review needs!

  17. #57
    Super Moderator Moderator
    Custom rank graphic
    Aussie2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,114
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    122
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bojay1997 View Post
    Do you give a significant percentage of your hard earned income to other people?
    I would if I was in the situation I outlined above. I and my loved ones only need so money to get through life and I only need so much stuff (I already have practically all the material possessions I could want, besides the big stuff like a house and car). If I still had a huge excess of money beyond that, I'd be happy to give the rest away. And if someone isn't in that situation and is still spending massive amounts of money on frivolous things, then it is of my opinion that they're being foolish because money like that early in life would go so far in creating security for your family. The way I'm looking at it, what would Suze Orman tell this guy?

    I don't think there's anything hypocritical going on here. It's about wanton excess, not about spending any amount of money on unnecessary things. You can even have a large collection of games. I have 1200, but they've been acquired over the course of around 20 years (12 for the serious collecting), I always make sure I'm paying a fair price as to not waste money, and I play and appreciate everything (even if many haven't been played at great length just yet). I've also hit the point that I've slowed down my rate of game purchases because I know I have enough to entertain me for a long time and I value the space in my home too.

    Also, by the way, I think you're coming up with scenarios for this guy that aren't really plausible. Even if he completed the PS2 collection right when the interview was done, that means he started his four year PS2 shopping spree at 19. But considering he started an English AES collection which is two games from complete after the PS2 collection was done, I doubt he started as late as 19-years-old, unless you think he pieced together the AES collection in a matter of months. That means he probably started the PS2 collection before he even finished high school. Basically the only plausible scenarios is that he has a very rich family, most likely, or he won the lotto, less likely. Or for a big stretch, you could theorize that he married very young and his wife's family is rolling in it. Not that any of this matters, but it is a little intriguing.

  18. #58
    ServBot (Level 11) Rob2600's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,601
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bojay1997 View Post
    Do you give a significant percentage of your hard earned income to other people?
    I give as much of my time and money as I can.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bojay1997 View Post
    Some people buy expensive cars or boats or coins or stamps or art or whatever.
    Two wrongs don't make a right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bojay1997 View Post
    I would suggest some of you spend a little time looking at your own finances and see how much waste there is on eating out, a car that maybe is more than you need, a house that's larger than you need, etc.
    I don't own a car, I rely on walking, bike riding, and public transportation (and once in a while carpooling). I currently rent a bedroom in an apartment near the train station, and am saving up for a small, modest house. I rarely eat out and only buy local, organic fruit and vegetables (no meat). Once I own a house, I'll grow as much of my own fruit, vegetables, and herbs as I can. I try not to waste any electricity and turn off all of my power strips before I go out and/or go to sleep. I'm not perfect, but I try to be as healthy, conservative, and responsible as I can.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bojay1997 View Post
    Unless you've taken a vow of poverty and post here just because you like reading about old video games instead of owning them, you are a huge hippocrite.
    That accurately describes my situation. I enjoy coming to DP to read about and discuss video games. I haven't taken a vow of poverty, but I *have* taken a vow of simplicity, minimalism, conservation, and generosity. I sold or donated almost all of my gadgets and video games. My Atari 2600, Lynx, NES, SNES, N64, GameCube, Game Gear, Game Boy, Turbo Express, Saturn, and Dreamcast, MacBook, and iPhone 3G are gone. The only things I kept are my Wii (and a few games), my TV, my portable MP3 player, digital camera, and my computer (which I use for work half the time). I also own an acoustic guitar that I bought in 1995.

    I'm not bragging, it's just that I realized how powerful money is. I'd rather help people and animals in need than continue to fill my home with more stuff (especially stuff that sits in closets, on shelves, or in storage bins). I'm not asking people to give up everything they own and become monks. I just want people to think about how much help their money could bring to some families and animals before buying something that will sit unopened on a shelf.

    (I have to defend what I believe in, as unpopular as it may be in today's world. Pre-1940's, the general public would've reacted to such frivolous spending with disgust.)
    Last edited by Rob2600; 07-06-2011 at 04:50 PM.

  19. #59
    Pretzel (Level 4)
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    St. Johns, MI
    Posts
    925
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    What's to say this guy didn't have some help? He's obviously an experienced collector to have pieced together this collection so quickly. Maybe he lives in an area where there's plenty of good watering holes and strikes while the irons hot on some good sales. He could know the right people and have received some donations. I'm going for a complete Gamecube set myself and currently stand at 261 complete games with a little less than 1,100 wrapped up into it. That's about 4.21 a game. I have a 10% discount card at both Gamestop and PlaynTrade, I've redeemed award points for coupons at GS, I used to use the coupons that came with the weekly newsletter from GS, and unless it's rare I usually wait till the B2G1 or B2B2 (like they had back during Easter) sales.

    I also have friends who in the past have just given me their games for free just because they don't play them and would like to see me fulfill my endeavor. A friend recently gave me about 20 cube titles and they weren't chump titles either. We're talking Resident Evil 4, Star Wars Jedi Knight and Bounty Hunter Collectors Edition. His contribution alone saved me over 100 dollars.

    I have about 10 Cube games still factory sealed that I bought back in the day when stores were clearing them out and never got around to opening them to play. If I wanted to play them now It would be cheap enough just to buy them used.

  20. #60
    ServBot (Level 11) TonyTheTiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,548
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    I guess now is not the best time to mention that one of my life's goals is to become so filthy stinking rich I can buy the naming rights to shit and give them lulz worthy monikers.

    "So where is your next class?"
    "The Batcave."

    "Welcome to the NJ Devils radio network. Here we are at the Trollface Arena..."

Similar Threads

  1. WTB: Playstation 2 Slim NTSC/J
    By Nico87 in forum Buying and Selling
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 04:52 PM
  2. Full list of NTSC Gamecube games???
    By slidee in forum Modern Gaming
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 09:59 PM
  3. KING KONG for Playstation 2 New Sealed
    By oceanfr in forum Buying and Selling
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-21-2005, 10:49 PM
  4. king of fighters maximum impact collectors edition?
    By Muscelli in forum Classic Gaming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2005, 11:50 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •