Sup guys, loving the site! I just got into collecting gaming shtuff, and I'm really enjoying it. So I was at my local-ish car-boot sale today and I bought a few things,

Gamegear in decent condition with both battery covers, EXT. port cover, expansion screw thing and a lanyard attach to the bottom
.3rd party Master System converter (Gear Master by Beeshu)
.3rd party screen magnifying glass (Wide Gear)
.Four games (Paperboy, Out Run Europa, Sega Game Pack 4 in 1 and NBA JAM)
.Weird carrying case that doesn't really fit anything, I doubt it's actually for the Gamegear

All for £10

.Final Fantasy (Platinum) in really nice condition with all 3 disks, FF8 demo disk and manual for £10

.Sonic 3 for the MegaDrive in nice condition with box and manual
.Sonic and Knuckles for the MegaDrive (cart only)
.3rd party Master System converter (Mega Master)
.Master System Light Phaser

All for £10

So everything works, besides the Gamegear. It powers on but the screen is all lines moving up and down horizontally. The sound is fine though, albeit rather quiet. Is this a common issue with them? I've read something about changing the capacitors?

And a little off topic, I was at GameStation recently searching their retro section (which is now PS2, XBOX 1 and some PS1 games) when I came across something unusual. I found a copy of Burnout on the XBOX 1 that says 'Charity Pack - Not for resale' across the front. It's the same style as the 'Promotional Copy' with a yellow stripe and black lettering. Anyone have any information on it?

Cheers,
Josh.