Hello everyone. First of all, I would like to let everyone know that Video Game Trader magazine is still alive. The newest issues is almost complete.

I would also like to announce that our new online store is currently open. I consider the site in "beta" so I have not been advertising it anywhere else, except here and on our own website.

Our official press release follows (from our main site). The press release contains a coupon code for 15% off everything on the site, but for Digital Press users I am also providing a 25% off any used items on the site. Just use the coupon code digitalpress at checkout.

Please feel free to comment or ask questions on this forum as I am still getting the kinks out.

The temporary URL is http://videogametrader.mybigcommerce.com. The magazine site will be moving to www.vgtradermag.com and www.videogametrader.com will become the store site as soon as I can move the domain.

The official press release follows:

Brick Township, NJ., July 20, 2011 – TRS Game Trader Inc, the new owner of Video Game Trader Magazine (www.vgtradermag.com), is celebrating the grand opening of its new online store, which is currently located at www.videogametrader.mybigcommerce.com. Its permanent location will become www.VideoGameTrader.com shortly. Visitors to the new site will be provided 15% off everything in the store. No exclusions! PLUS, shipping is only $1 per order. Just use the coupon code ‘mario’ at checkout to receive the discount.

“Our expansion to the web store is going to be very exciting,” said TRS Game Trader Inc’s President Thomas Sansone. “We have a lot planned for the new store and hope to provide a place where games can go to receive fair trade-in values for the games, as well as give them great pricing on classic and modern games. We are also positioning the magazine to be an integral part of the new web store.”

The NEW VideoGameTrader.com will not just be a place to buy video games. They will also stock DVD & Blu-Ray movies, Computer Games, Board Games, Toys and Action Figures. Video Game Trader will also offer Disc repair services as well as a trade-in program that will offer cash and store credit options.

“We are here to make sure that shopping at Video Game Trader is an enjoyable experience that keeps our customers coming back for all of their gaming needs,” Thomas said. “When the online community has gone almost 100% chat and email, we are providing telephone support for pre and post sale customers.”

The Video Game Trader web store is temporarily located at http://videogametrader.mybigcommerce.com until the VideoGameTrader.com domain can be moved over.

About TRS Game Trader Inc.

TRS Game Trader is a family owned and operated business. It is run by the husband and wife team of Thomas Sansone and RoseMarie Wright-Sansone. Since 1999 Thomas has been involved in buying and selling video games. Our corporate office is located in Brick, NJ.