So I bid $400 on the sealed brand new Little Samson currently up on ebay and yeah....I did it knowing fully well that there was no way in hell I would actually win it....but on a whim I just felt like raising the price.

But I thought, what the hell....let's get the party started already and jack up the price to $400 already. I mean, we all know that sucker is going to sell for thousands of dollars. But at least I could feel like an ebay champ if only for a little while.

I do this quite often, especially with items I know will sell for outrageous amounts. I can already hear the cries of a lot of you guys. Well, let me ease your fanboyish hearts and minds. It doesn't really hurt or do any harm, since the outcome is inevitable and widely known by everyone, namely, that the particular item will sell for an absurd amount. So my small bid is merely a means to an ineluctable end.

It's fairly amusing to see yourself among the bidders for an item you have no intention of purchasing, especially for rare items. I get to be an ebay champ.

Anyway, anyone else indulge in the same past time?