Thread: FS: Modded xbox 1 w/5 official controls, STreet fighter 15th anniv. arcade stick

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FS: Modded xbox 1 w/5 official controls, STreet fighter 15th anniv. arcade stick

Hi folks. I've got a modded xbox 1 for sale. It's got a 320gb WD 7200rpm HDD in it and an xecuter 2.6ce modchip. the drive works. I used it to backup games. Which of course I owned, as pirating games is illegal.
    Included with it is a component video cable, 5 official controls(2 duke, 3 type s) power cord and VGA adaptor. Let me know if you actually intend to use the VGA adaptor and i'll flash the VGA bios onto bank 2.
    I have no specific price in mind. Make me an offer. It works great, I did have a lot of backups on this unit, but of course due to forum rules i should probably erase them before sale. :P I will however leave the XBMC dashboard on there to make your life easier and include the original HDD with the unit.

Separately, I'm taking offers on my Street fighter 15th anniversary stick. This is not 100% original; I replaced the 8 buttons(A B Y X L R White Black) with HAPP controls. I used a HAPP super 8-way stick and happ competition buttons. It's actually not had a hell of a lot of use on it. The casing is in great shape. Board and wiring are mostly original, I had to replace the ground wires when I converted it.

If perchance you wish to speak to me directly you may ring my cellular communications device at 608 228 8488. if you live in or around madison, WI, local pickup/meetup is most certainly arrangable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    APE992

You got balls to post your cell phone number without obscuring it from spam bots sir.

Free bump.

(though I'd kill for that component kit if its an official Microsoft HD kit)
    I fix things. You name it, I'll work on it. Want something modded? Recapped?

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No. Its not official. Thanks for +1'ing though.